Work the way you want to work. When you want to work.
The JobStack Worker Mobile App – powered by PeopleReady - gives you the ability to see jobs in your area that match your skills. You can take a job with a simple swipe or tap. After you've taken a job, you will receive information on where to go, what to bring and what to expect once you arrive. Rate your workday and confirm hours.
JobStack requires you to be registered to work as a PeopleReady employee.
• Login with the phone number we have on file
• View and take jobs that match your preferences and profile
• Edit your travel preferences and profile
• Receive clear instruction on where to go and what to bring
• See your work hours approved by the customer
• View job site on a map
• Rate the jobs you work
Not yet registered through PeopleReady?
Download the app and we’ll walk you through the application and onboarding process!
PeopleReady is the largest industrial staffing company in North America and provides customers with the best match of dependable, hardworking employees.
- Addition of a settings menu
- Users can now delete and mark notifications as read
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Alexandria, VA 900
Great way to find different types of work and definitely a good way to build a resume in all types of work fields. But I will say..
those branch locations are rude and disrespectful to the max. You have to bug them to send your worksheet's because they take their time. And last, it's sad they have no communication skills whatsoever, They will dispatch you to a job site only to find out that jobsite doesn't need you meaning they don't keep up with how many people they've already dispatched. Other than them 2 branches and overall, I would say it's great. Great way to make quick cash when your waiting on your regular job paycheck or when you just need it at that moment.
(you only get paid that same day after your done with whatever job your doing at that time and only if you've signed up to get their pay card. Takes about 2 to 3 days if you get direct deposit)
Just some suggestions
This app has really come in handy for us, it’s a great source of almost daily income with good hourly pay. I understand the app is still in beginning stages, and there will be bugs to be worked out. However there are a few things that would greatly improve the user interface:
- Allow for “repeat” jobs to be sent directly to the recipients it applies to, not on the main job page. My husband will accept jobs and then be removed because the job is a “repeat”. It wastes time he could’ve spent accepting another open job. He then has to waste more time calling his branch to inquire about why he was removed.
- Add a scan feature for adding employee job tickets. This would make it easier for employers and employees to add their hours and eliminate mistakes. As of now, the employee has to take a photo of the ticket, then email it to the branch, which isn’t too many steps, but again time is of the essence with this app and adding a scan feature would make things that much smoother.
Love the app easy to use easy to find jobs BIGGEST PRO IS U CAN WORK AS MUCH AS U WANT OR AS LITTLE
Cons:: have heard of people not being able to find as many jobs as me for some reason some people have been saying that’s due to when u first sign up u need to put u can work any jobs or else they send u specific ones and u won’t get as many options for example : if u only put u can unload trucks u will only get those jobs but if u put your experience on all jobs u will get a wide variety of jobs I usually have about 10 job options a day
2nd : when scrolling down the screen sometimes it will act as tho u swiped left or right and it will accept a job and if u aren’t paying attention and u swipe again u will accept the job then have to call off
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.