Select from thousands of homemade recipes created by our team of foodies and tailored to your tastes, kitchen, and household size. Jow’s dynamic shopping list is optimized for the number of people in your home–never buy more or less than you really need.
Once you’ve selected your meals, Jow automatically orders the necessary ingredients for your recipes, plus all your other groceries, directly from the store of your choice. You’re even able to schedule that order for pickup or delivery!
◆ "What’s for dinner?” ◆
Download Jow now if:
- You are a human (and responsible for other little and big humans) and need to eat :)
- You’re tired of wasting time deciding what to eat
- You want quick and easy recipes with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials
◆ Get cooking with Jow ◆
1. Tell us about the appliances in your kitchen, how many kids and adults are in your home, and what foods you want to avoid.
2. Jow serves up easy, homemade and delicious recipes personalized just for you.
3. Customize your menu based off our recommendations. Or search our catalog of hundreds of recipes suitable for all diets (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, pork-free).
4. Add a meal, or several, to your cart and Jow figures out exactly how much of which ingredients you need based on your household size.
5. Jow creates your smart shopping list, which you can take to the store and check off items as you fill your cart.
6. When it’s time for dinner, pull up that recipe in the app and get cooking with our step-by-step guided recipe and video tutorials.
More than 4 Million people around the world trust Jow to answer “What’s for dinner?” Our mission is to help make your life easier through meal inspiration, smart shopping cart creation, and grocery pickup or delivery. Looking for even more inspo? Follow us on instagram at @jow_us.
Download Jow today and get cooking tonight!
Terms and Conditions: https://jow.com/pages/legal-information/terms
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
AMAZING!! Never going back
I have been struggling to figure out what to buy every week for groceries and I end up wasting food because I end up not using it, or end up missing things and having to make multiple grocery runs a week which gets exhausting. I also didn’t like the quality of other grocery stores pickup service, so it being linked to Kroger was perfect, because they are known for quality. And you can also get discounts by signing up for a Vons/Ralph’s card, it saves you good $$, especially on meat. This simplified things SO MUCH! So many amazing and healthy options that just use real ingredients. A great way to take the stress of figuring out what to buy every week. You can add as many meals as you want and there is no fee to use the app and if you have the card no fulfillment fee, which is a total plus for me. I ordered from my local Ralph’s which was really quick and easy. The lady was super friendly, and everything was well organized and fresh. My new obsession, let’s see how the meals come out.
I started using this app almost 2 months ago and I’m not kidding when I say it’s made my life so much easier. I always want to eat out because I usually just make the same 4 things for dinner. I’m picky, but the options on jow have blown me away almost every single time. Saw a review saying “how is it a recipe when it’s just throwing ingredients together?” But I actually love that about some of the recipes. For a busy person who loves to eat new things, learning new combinations has been great. I’ve been packing one of the recipes for my lunch for 3 weeks now.
Also.. grocery shopping! What a time saver. If I could give one suggestion, it would be helpful to be able to transfer your grocery list to your notes OR add on to the list for your other needs. That way I can have my full list in one place instead of switching between my notes app and jow. I’m such a fan of this app, I’ve told my whole family about it. Excited to see the way it grows because it has a really great start.
Developer Response ,
Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words! This actually made my day :-) You'll be very excited to hear that very soon we are releasing grocery integration, so you can connect Jow with a grocery store near you, create your Jow shopping list, add whatever other items you want, and then check out all at once! If you ever need anything at all or even just want to say hi, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org 🧡
The answer to delivery service problems for me
This app gives you so many recipes and choices and everything is so simple and easy to make for the most part. You can also add your own recipes to the app if you want to add that to your rotation as well. I use mine with Kroger and it connects everything to my Kroger account. It puts everything in my cart assuming you have nothing at home even oil and spices. You can easily go in and delete the items you already have or swap brands. Then from there I just order on the Kroger app for delivery or pick up and it was so easy. With hellofresh and homechef it was just hard to be home at a certain time when my job had no schedule. I also didn’t like how they only had a set number of recipes for the week. I prefer this and I know where my ingredients are coming from.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 82.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Gambling
- © Jow 2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.