* JSBox is featured by: sspai.com, Price Tag, AppSolution etc
# What's JSBox?
JSBox is amazing for both beginners and experienced engineers. Don't you wanna try it out?
Don't hesitate to create cool stuff—do it now!
# What can JSBox do?
- Upload photos you have just taken to the server
- Create a widget to check bus information
- Schedule tasks by leveraging date-based or location-based notifications
- Design an extension for the Photos app to search photos directly
- Design your own widget and keyboard
- Make a real-time tool to query the exchange rate
- Collect your most important contacts and handle it on the widget
There are many possibilities; we believe you can create coolest stuff.
# What's in JSBox?
- Many advanced development tools: lint, prettier, diff viewer and database viewer...
- A desktop extension to write code extremely fast and comfortable
- Almost all the cool tech in iOS: Siri/Shortcuts, Today Widget, Action Extension, 3D Touch, Home Screen Shortcut...
- A lot of awesome examples for beginner
We are still working on it and will introduce cooler features in the future.
# Contact us!
Please contact us in the following ways. Don't hesitate to report any issues. Thank you!
We are bringing you Node.js v12.16.3 with this update, along with some bug fixes.
Also, we rewrote the code editor and markdown renderer to make them better.
As always, please stay tuned for more exciting features!
Feel free to contact us by:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Okay so this is good but why do you only get 1 minute???
Beautifully designed, highly recommend
I rarely write app reviews but if you’re looking for a beautifully crafted application, this developers the route. I’ve bought all of his apps and am more than satisfied, he’s not only crafted these apps from scratch but he continuously updates them with his users in mind. I recommend highly.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the very warm review! It's my pleasure to make them better, I really appreciate your support.
Please stay tuned for future improvements.
Another subscription scam
I really wish that Apple would create a subscription/free trial section that was easily identifiable. I’m not going to do ANY subscriptions so I wish that Apple would allow me to disable apps that are subscription based so that I don’t even see them. I will give devs low stars until Apple fixes this. Sorry devs, but being that you guys aren’t actively pushing Apple to do this, this is how I will do it. I usually only give 1 star.
- YING ZHONG
- 231.5 MB
- Developer Tools
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Cyan
- In-App Purchases
- JSBox Pro $7.99
- JSBox Pro - Discount $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.