Kahoot! Geometry by DragonBox: the game that secretly teaches geometry.
We invite you on an exciting learning adventure in the world of shapes! Discover the fundamentals of geometry with your family through a game-based experience. Watch your kids learn geometry in a matter of hours, without them even noticing they’re learning! Read on to get a detailed feature overview.
**REQUIRES A SUBSCRIPTION**
Access to the content and functionality of this app requires a Kahoot!+ Family or Premier subscription. The subscription starts with a 7-day free trial and can be cancelled at any time before the end of the trial.
The Kahoot!+ Family and Premier subscriptions give your family access to premium Kahoot! features and several award-winning learning apps for math and reading.
By playing the 100+ puzzles in Kahoot! Geometry by DragonBox, kids (and adults, too) will gain a deep understanding of the logic of geometry. Through entertaining exploration and discovery, players use shapes and their properties to actually recreate the mathematical proofs that define geometry.
Whimsical characters and captivating puzzles motivate players to continue playing and learning. Even if kids aren't confident in math and geometry in the beginning of their learning journey, the app will help them learn through playing - sometimes without even realizing it!. Learning is more impactful when it’s fun!
Kahoot! Geometry by DragonBox takes its inspiration from “Elements”, one of the most influential works in the history of mathematics. Written by the Greek mathematician Euclid, "Elements" describes the foundations of geometry using a singular and coherent framework. Its 13 volumes have served as a reference textbook for over 23 centuries and Kahoot! DragonBox Geometry makes it possible for players to master its essential axioms and theorems after just a couple of hours of playing!
Key learning features in the app:
* Encourage kids to learn on their own, or learn as a family, through guidance and collaborative play
* 100+ levels providing several hours of immersive logical reasoning practice
* Aligned with the concepts studied in high school and middle school math
* Explore the properties of geometric shapes through Euclidian proof: triangles (scalene, isosceles, equilateral, right), circles, quadrilaterals (trapezoid, parallelogram, rhombus, rectangle, square), right angles, line segments, parallel and transversal lines, vertical angles, corresponding angles, corresponding angles converse, and more
* Improve logical reasoning skills dramatically by creating mathematical proofs and solving geometrical puzzles
* Gain an instinctive understanding of the properties of shapes and angles through play
Recommended from age 8 (guidance of an adult may be required for younger children)
Terms and Conditions: https://kahoot.com/terms-and-conditions/
Hot off the press:
- Whether you purchase just the Kahoot! Geometry by DragonBox app or go for the Kahoot!+ Family plan - the choice is yours.
- Easily access all learning apps included in your Kahoot!+ Family plan and discover new games in our new hub.
- Now you don’t even need an account! Sign up for Kahoot!+ Family and get a 7-day free trial with access to all learning apps, premium Kahoot! features, profile creation, and game-play on supported devices.
Ratings and Reviews
My kids love playing all the new games. I wish that it read the words to them, so they understand what they are drawing.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kahoot AS
- 343.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © 2020 Kahoot AS
- In-App Purchases
- Kahoot Plus for Family Monthly $9.99
- One-time Purchase $9.99
- Kahoot Plus for Family Annual $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.