Kaia helps people manage their pain at home. Our approach offers a drug-free option with exercises for the body and mind based on guidelines recommended by the American College of Physicians.
Kaia is offered exclusively to the individuals of our participating health insurance plans and employers at no cost. We are constantly expanding our coverage network and hope we can soon provide our best-in-class program to even more people in need of pain relief.
▶ THE ADVANTAGES OF KAIA TRAINING:
• DESIGNED BY MEDICAL EXPERTS: Kaia was developed by a team of doctors and pain specialists from Klinikum Rechts der Isar in Munich, Germany and is inspired by the “National Guidelines for the Treatment of LBP (Lower Back Pain)”.
• PERSONALIZED TO EACH USER: Kaia actively adapts its exercises to each user’s pain level, pain localization, and daily feedback via intelligent algorithms.
• USE AT HOME OR IN THE OFFICE: Kaia can be used anytime and anywhere at your own convenience.
• HOLISTIC MIND-BODY TRAINING: Kaia combines a variety of mobility, strengthening, breathing, & wellness exercises to target both physical and psychological causes of pain.
• EDUCATION: Kaia includes regular insights and learnings to teach users more about back and joint health, chronic pain, wellness, etc.
• ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Kaia uses the latest technology including a motion tracking (through the smartphone camera) to track and correct your movement in real-time.
• EXTRA SUPPORT: Kaia offers on-call professional health coaches to further assist users with insight, instruction, and motivation.
▶ HOW KAIA WORKS:
• DAILY CHECK-IN: Start every session with a quick self-assessment of pain intensity and sleep quality.
• PERSONALIZED ROUTINE: Kaia sets up a combination of mobility, strengthening, and breathing exercises within a 15-minute routine.
• DEMO VIDEOS: Each exercise begins with a high-quality demo to give you optimal guidance
• FEEDBACK: Give your feedback regularly to further personalize and improve your exercises.
• PROGRESS & MOTIVATION: Kaia tracks your training and keeps you motivated towards your health goals.
▶ WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM KAIA:
• Smart and simple daily routines designed to build strength, mobility, and awareness.
• Physio-therapeutic strengthening exercises that stabilize the entire musculature of the spine.
• Psychological relaxation exercises that target mental wellness and pain perception.
• Extensive knowledge and insights on how to relieve pain, manage chronic pain, improve spine health, improve posture, build muscle, structure physical therapy, and more.
▶ WHAT KAIA USERS SAY:
“Kaia can help you stand up to back pain and poor posture.” - Apple App Store
“This app is so well thought out combining movement, relaxation, and knowledge––the three things (I am learning) that I can use to control my pain. It’s easy to use and the exercises are really helping. Much easier and cheaper than paying for a pilates training course…” Colin M. - Kaia User
Visit us at: www.kaiahealth.com
Follow us and stay up to date:
Send us and email, we love to chat: email@example.com
PRIVACY & TERMS:
- Smaller improvements and bug fixes
We thank all of our users who help to improve our app. Please keep telling us your excellent ideas and we will give our best to provide you with the most professional digital pain therapy out there. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. I had a back injury this spring and did a lot of research, downloaded this app and tried it. I also went to physical therapy. This app was the best (although seeing a doctor & PT is obviously necessary for individual diagnoses). If you have neck / back / hip pain, the cost is nothing for what you get. I spent so much money trying to get better, including special pillows and books. They all helped, but this app took the prize. I still use it all the time whenever I have flare ups (and I try to use it for prevention as much as possible, too). In addition to specific yoga for SI joint dysfunction (which I was diagnosed) I thankfully have a full box of tools to heal. And, when I had a question, they responded quickly and were so friendly and helpful. Thanks!
Third day, significant progress
I am a 62 year old male. Have had off and on back problems for 30 years. A few months ago I went through physical therapy. The drive was 30 min and the session was 45 min. My ins co-pay was $30 per visit. I learned the exercises and had to remember what l learned to do them at home. The exercises helped a lot. Recently I hurt my back doing dead lifts (never again). Versus going back to physical therapy I tried this Kaia app. I felt relief the very first time. By the third day I am walking very near normal. A normal walk looks youthful. When my back is out my walk looks like an old man. My wife does not like it when I walk like an old man. This app is like having a physical therapist 24 hours a day. Thanks
Developer Response ,
This is great to hear! Thank you for sharing your personal story with us. These health journeys are the reason Kaia was created to begin with. :)
Great user experience and fun!
I’ve been using Kaia now for a few months and thought it might be time to write a review. I’ve had a great experience on the app and with my Kaia Mentors (coaches) who I talk with via chat. They’re very informative and supportive. I’ve had back pain for several years and no luck with other treatments so it’s great to finally have some support. The Motion Coach feature is really great too- well worth the subscription cost, which less than I spend per month on most things. Keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
We are so happy to hear you have been utilizing all the wonderful features of our app! We appreciate your feedback so much and look forward to being apart of your journey! Happy training!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kaia Health Software GmbH
- 252.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Kaia Health Software GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.