Ready, aim, and SMASH cities in Kaiju Rush! Select your favorite Kaiju monster and simply tap to bash buildings to bits and pieces.
Don't forget to upgrade monsters and improve your distance. Get further to discover more buildings and to unlock more Kaiju monsters.
* Simple one-tap controls
* A variety of Kaiju creatures
* Upgrade to improve your distance
* Super fun gameplay
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
VIP MEMBERSHIP offers a weekly subscription, you will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you will be charged $6.99. After buying this subscription you will unlock all VIP Aircraft, get 20 gems every day, get 100 coins every day, and removes forced ads. This is an Auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
• This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will also be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription:
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t expect much from this game since it wasn’t designed to be much. It’s a nice way to pass the time. Though there is an egregious amount of bugs. Some of the main ones:
1. This may just be a design choice but the super bonus roll thing lands on a x3 90% of the time. Kinda cheap if it’s on purpose as the roll gives the illusion of it having an equal chance of being x3, x4, x5, and gems but if so idc as much.
2. When displaying offline money generation for cities, it displays the level of each city’s money generation rather than the actual amount of money it generates per minute.
3. When selecting different cities the highlight box gets stuck in between.
4. When hatching eggs once you select a newly hatched kaiju the game can freeze, crash, select the wrong kaiju, etc.
5. The number of buildings smashed for each kaiju doesn’t update until you switch to a different kaiju.
6. Game gets slower and slower until it suddenly crashes, and keeps crashing immediately every time you try to open it up again for the next couple minutes.
7. The kaiju can get stuck in the same place bouncing up and down a tiny bit so that a run cannot end.
And that’s just some of the ones I’ve noticed so far. There were a couple gameplay changing bugs that I noticed a while ago but can’t recall as of the time I’m writing this review.
Great game, BUT...
Kaiju rush is one of my favorite games of all time. Smashing cities with my adorable Kaiju is truly an amazing feeling. It’s super fun to lay waste to any poor house that lays in my path. I would give this game a 5 star review if not for one glaring issue. The amount of bugs it has. There’s so many and they pop up frequently enough to make me not want to play the game. One extremely common bug is that when my Kaiju is running out of steam, it remains in its ball form, even when it stops moving completely unless you get a perfect launch. The only way to play the game again is if you close and reopen it. Another super common bug is when I hatch and/or open an egg. It’ll allow me to hatch one Kaiju but the button won’t work if I try it with another Kaiju. The only way to fix this is again, closing and opening the game. This is also the same when switching Kaijus. Another glitch is when an ad finishes loading, when when I tap off of it it just shows me a black screen. I hope that you can fix these glitches in a future update. One final note is just a minor problem. The amount of ads is just a tad too much. Instead of an ad every 2 rounds it would be better if an ad shows every 3-5 rounds. This game is extremely fun, but with its amount of bugs I can’t give it a 5/5 star until the bugs are fixed.
Some major issues
The frame rate is poor. It drops to about 2 to 3 FPS while at my max speed. The advertisements are frequent and long, and cause the frame rate of the game to drop even more after a launch, which along with the lag after clicking the small x button on the corner of the ad has me accidentally launch again.
Turning off my WiFi connection helps, but there is still some low frame rate as I get an in game pop up telling me there are no ads available. And without a WiFi connection, I don’t get any offline bonus and the timers don’t progress. Now, I know it’s kind of rude of me to be complaining about the offline gameplay, but I wouldn’t be if the frame rate wasn’t so low while online.
So maybe try to raise the general frame rate, make the x button on advertisements a bit larger, and lower the amount of time unrewarded advertisements take until you can close out of them to about five seconds, even if it means an advertisement showing every round versus every other round. One more thing: there should be an option to pay coins for an upgrade instead of there only being an advertisement. To make up for the number of ads lost, maybe have the occasional pop up ad in the egg display that can be closed right away but won’t redirect you if you accidentally click on it. Out of all of that, the frame rate is the most irritating.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lucky Kat Studios
- 82.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Lucky Kat Studios 2018
- In-App Purchases
- King Kaiju Subscription $7.99
- No Ads $2.99
- Gem Pack 1 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.