Feel the power of music.
KaiserTone contains the "Amazing Quality Sound Engine AQS-XI”. This high-speed sound engine makes use of over 64000 frequency bands to deliver the very highest quality audio. Sound Engine AQS-XI provides an equalizer, virtual surround, cross fader, gapless playback, silence detection, noise reduction, and a dynamic limiter, to allow you to listen to your favorite music at your preferred sound quality.
KaiserTone plays music files stored on the iTunes library and in the high-resolution music database (HiRes DB).
Supports High-resolution sources:
1) playback of high-res sources up to 768kHz/32bits
2) PCM and DoP (DSD over PCM) playback of high-res DSD files up to 12MHz/1bit.
Supported audio format:
- iPod Library(iTunes): audio format used by Music App of Apple
- Hires DB: DSD(2.8MHz~12MHz/1bit, .dsf, .dff), FLAC(8k~384kHz/8~32bit), WAV(8k~768kHz/8~64bit), Apple Lossless(8k~384kHz), AIFF(8k~768kHz/8~32bit), AAC(8~320 Kbps), MP3(8~320 Kbps), MP4(as Sound), M4V(as Sound)
* In iPod Library, Music app exclusive data (Apple Music, DRM, iCloud) can be cooperative played back with the restriction function by Music app.
iPhone 5 or later, iPod touch 7, 6, iPad Pro, Air2, Air
- 6 modes of continuous playback (+ Medley)
- Music shuffle
- Spectrum analyzer (stereo split, bandwidth resolution, persistence, etc.)
- Speaker, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay, dock
- SNS posting (iOS11/later, Twitter, facebook, ...)
- Sleep Timer from 10 min. up to 8 hr.
Sound Quality Effect:
- Presets equalizer: Normal, Perfect, Eargasm Explosion, Rock, Rap, Metal, Country, Jazz, Acoustic, Classic, Blues, Oldies, Reggae, Opera, Speech, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Graphic equalizer:(5 Band, 10 Band, 20 Band, 30 Band, Spline curve 16k, 32k)
Range: -12dB ~ +12dB. (Minimum Step: 0.1, 0.5, 1.0dB)
Six types of equalizers for your enjoyment:
○ Beginner: 5 Frequency bands: 100Hz-8KHz
○ Average: 10 bands: 32Hz-16KHz
○ Expert: 20 bands: 32Hz-22.62KHz
○ Master: 30 bands: 25Hz-6.3KHz
○ Spline Curve: Customizable frequency band range
16k: 32Hz-16KHz, 32k: 16Hz-32KHz
- Virtual surround sound presets
- Digital Output (Max 768kHz/32bit)
- DoP output v1.0/v1.1
- "Prevent the head cutting" for DAC (0 to 3.0 sec.)
- Up-sampling with integral multiples settings
- Fine volume
- Left/Right balance
- Gain adjustments
- Playback music from the iTunes Library and the HiRes DB
- by artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists(Create/Delete), Compilations, Composers, SampleRates, Formats
- "Shuffle" play can be selected from the song list
- "All songs" has the top of the artist/album
- Songs can be searched from the artist, album, song lists
- “Album artist” settings
- Grid View (on iPhone5/more)
- Mini Player
- Add to queue
- Customize the design with 24 different colors
- Silence detection (Automatically skip silences lasting 3 or more consecutive sec.)
- Automatic dynamic limiter, noise reduction
- Spectrum analyzer (stereo, bandwidth, color...)
- Crossfade (0 to 20 sec.)
- Pause Fadeout (0 to 1.0 sec.)
- Album art view swipe action settings
- Player orientation settings
- Edit the music selection tags
- 7 Virtual surround sound presets (live Reverb)
- Control playback with headphone buttons and Bluetooth
- Output with speakers, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay, docks
- Album art display
- Gapless playback
- Auto pause on unplugging headphones / receiving a phone call
- Background playback
- Display lyrics when included in the song file
- importation to the HirRes DB by iTunes and AirDrop, by Files app on iOS11 or later
* In Hires DB, it cannot play a track with compression dff file / DRM protected file.
* Only Playlist created in this app can be deleted
* The download button of purchased sound source from mora is displayed only for "language:Japanese or region:Japan". mora's service is only available in Japan
1. Adjustment of music selection screen
(1) Fine tuning of design.
2. iOS support
(1) iOS 14.6 Operation confirmed
(2) Added iPad Pro(5G) as a supported additional model
3. Other enhancements
■ In iOS10 or Later, at the time of the first start-up,
alert of "“KaiserTone” Would Like to Access Apple Music And Your Media Library" is displayed.
At that time, “OK” should be selected for using a song in the iPod Library.
This player uses to playback musics in the iPod Library (iTunes Library).
This library is the data in the media library. In order to use the songs in the iPod Library, this question should have been set to "OK".
※"Don't Allow" was selected, it can not display all the songs in the iPod Library.
■ Resetting Method
Go to the Apple Settings app, Scroll down and Tap the KaiserTone, Enable Media Library toggle.
Ratings and Reviews
Serious App - Can be the best out there!
I just started looking into HiDef Audio and started my collection. One of the key piece is to have a portable way of playing songs and this app is hands down one of the best.
However just a few things to improve there:
- UX/UI could be better (it’s a bit of a mess - I can tell I am a pro software PM/architect/UX/UI designer working for $$$ corporate apps), even if I am not a big skeuomorphic proponent I would love an interface that mimics classic audio equipments (the way the volume buttons are implemented by ex.), you can get the inspiration form the amazing you tuber channel Techmoan (I love that guy!)
- I have my HD files stored on iCloud (or other cloud service through the Files app), please find a way to use those instead of copying everything on the SSD
- For those of us who are using external DAC, please indicate what is the type/rate of the connection (I’d like to make sure I am using DSD all through)
PS: I can help you with those if you’d like...
This app is awesome but you should exclusively work with Apple Music to make it where all settings such as equalizer can be used. Maybe charge a little more for the app at purchase. Apple and iTunes don’t have an adjustable equalizer. Presets are not as good as being able to adjust it yourself. Just whatever you do don’t do a subscription. Most people who use your app won’t want that. Paying a monthly fee to use features in an app makes no sense and not everyone can afford monthly.
Something to think about
Kaisertone is a must have!
If you are looking for a app that has non-destructive EQ options, plays high-res music, a fun app that you can change the appearance and have lots of other options to play with...get this app. This is my main music app that I use. I also have the Relisten app which is wonderful! But it doesn’t have custom EQ options. The Kaisertone app is very easy to navigate and works and that’s what I needed. One of the options that I love is the graphic EQ that plays in real-time.
Great job Kaisertone team!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CyberFort LLC
- 38.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © CyberFort LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.