KakaoTalk is an easy, no-cost, multifaceted messaging app. Send messages, photos, videos, voice notes and your location for free. Make chatting extra fun with an array of emoticons and sticker collections.
More about KakaoTalk:
- Chosen by more than 150 million users worldwide
- Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
- Uses Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
- FAST: Speedy & reliable messaging no matter what your network
- FREE CHATS: FREE messages & multimedia (photos, videos, voice notes)
- FREE CALLS: High-quality voice & video calls (1:1 and group)
- EMOTICONS: Express it all with our included emoticons PLUS select from endless sticker collections in our Item Store
- GROUP CHAT: Chat with an unlimited number of friends
- PLUS FRIEND: Get coupons & deals from your favorite brands
- VOICE FILTER: Filter your voice calls for fun with Talking Tom & Ben voice filters
Other Standout Features:
- Share your location
- See who read your messages (unread count)
- Multitask during free calls (send messages in other chatrooms)
- Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
- Use KakaoTalk on any smartphone and PC (multi-platform)
- Have even more fun with Kakao mobile games
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
• Added in-app Notifications option in Settings > Notifications.
• Added back the Notifications option in Quick Actions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There are many issues I wanna y’all about but right now I’ll just keep this short. Why does the app have to create an entirely new group chat when you choose the friends you want to call with? Even if there is already an existing group chat with everyone in it, it still creates a new one once you choose who to add to the call. It’s very annoying and unnecessary. Also, I would love if profile videos could be playable within Open Chats. The interface is also not very smooth like when I’m swiping out of chats and so on.
I have number of problems but the one that made me frustrated the most was that fact that you need your old phone number to get your old account back. I have had the same phone but I realized my phone number was different. So I tried to change it and it told me that I had to delete the app and download it again. Ok fine. As I have important chats for my business I have backed up my chats and deleted the app without thinking. I download it and tried to find my old account only to have this app say that I need my old number. I haven't used that number for over a year. I asked all my friends and family and none of them know it! After hours of searching I find my number only to have my account say that I don't have any backups. So now I lost all my important chat histories. I can't even get back my old theme I bought. I would never use this app if it wasn't for my boss..
Opinion and my suggestion
Hello!! I really love this app because I can search group chats and I can use it more frequently instead of it just sitting in my phone. I also love how there are themes. But somehow I want a GOT7 theme, if you can, can you please add a GOT7 theme? Like their faces are in it and they have different expressiond and etc like the one with Ryan >< I just want that theme and nothing else. Oh yeah, I also have a problem when logging into my iPad, I entered my email and the password but it says it can’t ㅠㅠ please fix it or maybe its not capable for iPad?? I just want to also chat in my iPad. Thank you a lot. Hope you see this ><
- Kakao Corp.
- 480.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © KAKAO Corp
- In-App Purchases
- 낣으로 얘기하세 $0.99
- 이말년의 주옥같은 명장면 $0.99
- 노란구미의 일상토핑 $0.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.