"Essentials Extraordinary Photo Apps" in 2013 by App Store
"After just a few minutes I'm already in love with this app!" - Shebarie
"I like the kaleido video. So much fun and addictive." - Jason1887
Explore this beautiful world with Kaleido Lens
Kaleido Lens is an add-on lens for your iPhone camera. It allows you to take photos through a kaleidoscope. It operate on the principle of multiple reflection. While rotating your camera, you create images with varies colours and beautiful symmetrical patterns.
Capture the Unpredictable yet Creative
• Choose between 4 different classic kaleidoscope filters
• Choose between 4 different kaleidoscope glass filters
• Realistic kaleidoscope effect and optically correct glass effect
• Express your result in varies aspect ratio
• Extended zoom range for a whole lot more patterns
• Capture up to 4k still image* which ready for print and all digital distribution
Record and Create Magical Animation
• Drag and rotate the lens to create infinity looping kaleidoscope symmetric animation
• Capture up to 2.5k video* with audio
Extremely Versatile and Artistic
• Loved by thousands of users on social networks
• Used in other art form including sculpture and movie production
• The only limitation is your imagination
• Rotate, Drag & Zoom with multi-touch
• Long Press shutter to record video
• Long Press screen to show hints for easier point and shot
• Double Tap to change aspect ratio
• Auto rotation snapping for symmetric result
• Double Tap with 2 fingers to toggle visual effect
*Kaleido Lens 3 require Metal and work best on iPhone 6s or later
*4k image capture and 2.5k video recording is available on iPhone 6s or later. Older device will capture image in 2k and record video in HD
Kaleido Lens 3 is a complete remake from ground up.
- All new Kaleido Glass effect which let your camera looks through a diamond cut glass
- Classic Kaleido Lens effect with video from album supported
- New inertia motion with snapping to create magical symmetric animation
- Extended zoom range for a whole lot more patterns
- Up to 2.5k video recording with audio
- Up to 4K still image capture
- New capture aspect ratio from 16:9, 4:3 and 1:1 to best fit your social media page
- v3.1.1 minor bugfix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Way to go!
Hey!! — I’ve deleted my old critique of the previous version. Thank you for listening to my feedback! I’d like to add that the new version totally exceeded my expectations... well done!!
Only additional recommendation is to implement an option to “snapping” when turning your artwork to line up the way you’d like. This is particularly useful when you need it at a perfect 90°, etc.
UPDATE - February 17
Hmmm... not sure what’s up now, saw there was yet another update so went ahead and downloaded. Now the app is permanently stuck on the tutorial and Is unable to advance to the next step. There’s no option to tap NEXT. Keeps flickering.
Tried deleting and reinstalling. Same issue.
Developer Response ,
Hi UpRocka, please wait for the tutorial video end to tap NEXT. I found many people skipped the tutorial but then asking how to record video, that’s why I make such change. The latest v3.1 added rotation snapping, 2 finger double tap to toggle visual effect and extended zoom range.
Really love the results turning any photo into a beautiful kaleidoscope.
Unable to purchase upgrade package, price not listed. Need to purchase upgrade because you only receive 1 filter otherwise. Deleted app
Developer Response ,
Hi Celeste127634976, please update the app to enjoy all new features. :) Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.