A topographical map of Kananaskis Country, Alberta, Canada.
The trails on the map include Burstall Pass, Chester Lake, Rawson Lake, Elbow Lake, Ptarmigan Cirque, Nihahi, Moose Mountain, and Ribbon Falls.
- Search or browse the names of trails, mountains, lakes, rivers, creeks, and backcountry campgrounds.
- Track your current location and elevation with GPS (on devices with a GPS receiver).
- Add flags (waypoints) to mark locations, including your current location and elevation.
- Share flags with others using email or message.
- Measure distance by sliding finger across the map.
- Use the map with no Internet connection. The entire map is stored on your device.
Note: This is an unofficial map and is not endorsed by the Government of Alberta.
- Higher resolution maps
- Additional trails
- Trail title and length displayed by tapping anywhere along a trail
- Flag distance and elevation
- Support for iPad and larger iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
Tons of maps of the Kananaskis area. No write-ups for the trails, but the trails are accurately mapped and there are a bunch of cool tools like an altimeter, measurement tool to gauge distance, and trail search tool. Overall a great app. This should come with the "Canadian Scrambles" book since it is a much better map and trail guide, but lacks detailed info.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.