KBCS Community Radio App:
The KBCS Community Radio App allows you to listen to KBCS, pause and rewind the live audio, and listen to past programs on demand. Create a custom playlist of your favorite shows, listen to featured stories on our blog, browse playlists, and wake up to KBCS with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to the live stream from KBCS even while traveling!
• Integrated program schedule for the KBCS stream!
• Listen to KBCS in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access any KBCS program from the past two weeks easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• Create a custom list of your favorite programs with My Shows
• The KBCS Community Radio App displays the playlist associated with the program you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The KBCS Community Radio App is brought to you by the people at KBCS and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support KBCS by becoming a member today!
Added support for Apple CarPlay
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app
This app is great only because I love this radio station and when I’m not around a radio I can pull out my phone and pull it up anywhere live or wait until the segment is over and they post it to the app. It is kinda hard to navigate at first. They need to do a better job categorizing, but once you figure it out it’s not so bad. But it does hold me back from wanting to explore the app because once I found what I wanted I now just go straight there and don’t worry about anything else. Maybe I just need to look at it better... anyways great radio station, and happy there is an app for it! If you don’t know this station I suggest you get familiar with it! I don’t listen to anything else. Always adding new music to their line ups! Knowledgeable DJ’s and good informative news. Keep it up KBCS!
Better features please
*Love* the station for the afternoon music of Ian Hughes and Judy Lindsey. The station gets 5 * just for these two and their playlist! I listen on demand so make use of the ability to choose favorite time slots in My Shows. But how does one remove a Show from the list? I’d also like the ability to choose the specific songs on the list to play, the rewind/fast forward works most of the time but is tedious. One time the music started 40 minutes into the hour, not at 12:01 but 12:40. Could not figure out that oddity.
I’d also like to be able to add songs I'm hearing to a list of “favorites” or My Songs. Anyway, it is close to perfect. Whatever you can do to make the app easier, smoother and more fun...thanks!
I never update apps & now remember why: after updating, on opening this app, a flag appeared: ‘you have no network.’
If this happens to you, don’t worry! Dump the app and reinstall. (At the App Store, search for ‘KBCS’ without the 91.3)
“On Demand”is great. If I miss a favorite program, I can replay it an hour later. Clear reception, creative programs, reliable news programming. LOVE you, KBCS!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.