KBCS Community Radio App:
The KBCS Community Radio App allows you to listen to KBCS, pause and rewind the live audio, and listen to past programs on demand. Create a custom playlist of your favorite shows, listen to featured stories on our blog, browse playlists, and wake up to KBCS with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to the live stream from KBCS even while traveling!
• Integrated program schedule for the KBCS stream!
• Listen to KBCS in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access any KBCS program from the past two weeks easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• Create a custom list of your favorite programs with My Shows
• The KBCS Community Radio App displays the playlist associated with the program you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The KBCS Community Radio App is brought to you by the people at KBCS and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support KBCS by becoming a member today!
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Your feedback helps us make our app better for everyone. Please send us your suggestions via the "Settings and Help" section of the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Better features please
*Love* the station for the afternoon music of Ian Hughes and Judy Lindsey. The station gets 5 * just for these two and their playlist! I listen on demand so make use of the ability to choose favorite time slots in My Shows. But how does one remove a Show from the list? I’d also like the ability to choose the specific songs on the list to play, the rewind/fast forward works most of the time but is tedious. One time the music started 40 minutes into the hour, not at 12:01 but 12:40. Could not figure out that oddity.
I’d also like to be able to add songs I'm hearing to a list of “favorites” or My Songs. Anyway, it is close to perfect. Whatever you can do to make the app easier, smoother and more fun...thanks!
Love this app
This app is great only because I love this radio station and when I’m not around a radio I can pull out my phone and pull it up anywhere live or wait until the segment is over and they post it to the app. It is kinda hard to navigate at first. They need to do a better job categorizing, but once you figure it out it’s not so bad. But it does hold me back from wanting to explore the app because once I found what I wanted I now just go straight there and don’t worry about anything else. Maybe I just need to look at it better... anyways great radio station, and happy there is an app for it! If you don’t know this station I suggest you get familiar with it! I don’t listen to anything else. Always adding new music to their line ups! Knowledgeable DJ’s and good informative news. Keep it up KBCS!
Great Country & Bluegrass Selections
This station offers a great selection of vintage and current country and bluegrass music. I also enjoy the more offbeat shows such as Hawaiian songs with a bit of culture on the side. Alternate political views are also welcome.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BELLEVUE COLLEGE FOUNDATION
- 31.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Sky Blue Technologies Inc.