KeePass Touch - The Cross-Plattform Password Manager
You often forget your passwords and just can't remember?
Probably go through that horrible password reset stuff via email, hm?
What if you won't have to do that any longer?
You're looking for a way to keep all your passwords safe and be able to get to them anytime and anywhere?
Well, search no more! Welcome to KeePass Touch!
KeePass Touch provides a secure password storage / manager on your device that's compatible with any KeePass Application on any device: PC, Tablet or phone. So you can get to all your passwords anywhere. Just remember your one Master Password and all your other passwords are safe & secure and you don't need to know any of them.
By using the most recent encryption standards your data and passwords are always secure.
** TOP Features **
- Dropbox and OneDrive Auto-Sync
- Import from CloudServices like GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc.
- Import via Files App
- Sync via WiFi Built in
- Sync to / from FTP Server
- Unlock KeePass Touch with FaceID & TouchID
- Open KeePass Touch from other Apps (Callback-URL)
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while KeePass Touch runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to KeePass Touch with a PIN
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
As this project ist "Open Source", it can provide a security, that similar programms just can reach, because everyone can look under the hood so you see what you get!!
- hints can now be set to "Don't show again"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dropbox sync issue
Works good and able to 100% migrate my old KeePass app files .
However Dropbox integration needs improvement. It will auto sync and remember only the Dropbox root folder. You can’t Teach the app to store the KeePass database files in a specific folder under the Dropbox root folder . You need to manually do the sync each time in a multi step process.
This has Caused mismatches and overwrites when I am using the database files to keep in sync across multiple platforms like iPhone iOS and Windows PC ( here DB files are synced to a specific Dropbox folder assigned automatically)
Used KeePass for years on Windows. Eventually I used in conjunction with Dropbox but it became a pain since my old laptop slowly became unusable. One day I sat down in frustration, wishing that I could access all my passwords from my phone, so I searched the AppStore for a KeePass compatible app.
There are a lot of KeePass compatible apps, many free but this one caught my eye since it was actively maintained. I paid to get rid of the ads and it was completely worth it. This app gets the job done, and keeps adding features.
Sync with more services
Feature request: free dropbox account is now limited to just three devices. I have other cloud services that I’d love to be able to use. Any chance of this happening?
2nd feature request (maybe bug fix?): before syncing keepass file, verify that the timestamp hasn’t changed. Warn if it has. Would prevent loss of changes entered on another device.
Keep up the good work. Very useful app.
- Innervate UG(haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG
- 28.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Innervate UG & Co. KG
- In-App Purchases
- Autofill & Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.