Fuel your imagination with the official Kentucky Lottery app. Play Instant Play Games or your favorite jackpot games, find a Kentucky Lottery retailer, save your favorite wagers, create a virtual play slip, scan tickets to see if you're a winner, enter second chance promotions and check your lottery numbers anytime, anywhere.
The Kentucky Lottery encourages adults to establish appropriate parental controls on mobile devices accessed by children under 18 to limit their ability to download or use this app.
• Purchase Keno, Powerball, Mega Millions, Lucky for Life, and Kentucky Cash Ball 225
• Purchase more than 30 Instant Play games
• Check the latest jackpot amounts
• Scan tickets purchased at retail to see if you're a winner
• Check winning numbers for all Kentucky Lottery games
• Enter Second Chance Promotions
• Find your nearest Kentucky Lottery retailers
• Store your favorite wagers
• Create digital playslips to purchase tickets at retail
• View your history of online and app purchases and wins
• Receive email notifications when you’ve won for plays purchased online or via the app
• Winnings under $600 deposited directly into your Kentucky Lottery online account
• Manage personal deposit limits
• Minor fixes
• Have a suggestion to make the app better? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have called the 1-877 number every single day since I purchased this app trying to get it to work! I say this app is a SCAM! I’d give anything if I read the reviews. The app doesn’t work. It says it cannot find my location when trying to purchase tickets or play games, but can find my location when I want to know the nearest retailer. To me it’s a scam to just get you to deposit your money. Because once it’s deposited you can not play or purchase anything with your money. Plus you can not get your money back after it’s been deposited. App works for getting the winning numbers, taking your money and helping you find a retailer 🤦🏼♀️ Please do not deposit any money to this app!!! I have even tried connecting on a computer but get the same error message, that it can not find my location.
It’s the single issue that prevents this app from being fun for users and an even bigger money maker for KYL. It simply won’t work reliably to detect your location as it uses the IP address instead of your actual device location. Using IP is a cheap and easy way out for the developer - the app should be built to gain permission to use actual device location services like most other better developed apps. It won’t allow purchases on an LTE cell signal or satellite internet because of this, so be careful about adding money unless you’re in a home or business WiFi spot with an IP address hard wired to a physical address. Otherwise it will allow you to add money, but then immediately block your purchase saying your not in KY....as you sit in a parking lot in Lexington...
- Kentucky Lottery Corporation
- 44.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Kentucky Lottery Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.