Never carry loyalty, membership, or library cards again! Key Ring is the app for loyalty cards and savings while shopping. Plan, save, and organize by carrying your cards and your shopping lists – all in one app.
No more forgetting your reward cards at home or holding up the checkout line while you dig through your wallet. Give your keychain, wallet, or purse a rest and digitally store those loyalty cards.
• Saving money at the store is effortless when you have your shopper cards handy
• Easily earn your loyalty rewards by scanning your card from your phone
• Your cards are safely backed up in the cloud with a free Key Ring account
Say goodbye to switching between multiple accounts to view your membership cards. You can now link those accounts to your Key Ring cards! Here are the retailers you can now link accounts for (with more to come):
If you like to plan ahead, you can build shopping lists to plan your next trip to the store.
• Shopping lists can be shared with family members or friends
• Add pictures to your shopping list to ensure you get the right item when you’re shopping
• Real-time syncing between accounts means you always have the most updated list whether you’re planning at home or shopping at the store
Who Recommends Us?
Key Ring has been featured in Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Family Circle, and on the Today Show as an “app for all ages.”
Why Should You Use Key Ring?
• Always carry your loyalty, membership, and library cards without weighing down your keychain, wallet, or purse
• Discover great savings
• Easily browse weekly ads and see what’s on sale from your phone
• Create and share shopping lists so you won’t forget a deal at the store
• Barcode scanner: Add your loyalty cards by scanning the barcode
• Loyalty card database: Support for over 2,000 barcode and non-barcode loyalty, membership, and library cards
• Remote cloud backup: Never worry about losing your loyalty cards again
• Favorites: Put your favorite reward cards and circulars at your fingertips
• Shopping Lists: Stay organized and plan your shopping trip before you go to the store
• Sharing: Share loyalty cards, savings, and shopping lists with family and friends
• Notifications: Always remember to use your reward card or get reminded of sales with alerts about local savings (Optional- continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life)
We updated the Push Notifications and Location Services opt-in experience to better explain the benefits of opting in and how we use location data.
This release also includes bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
UPDATE: One of my favorite app!
UPDATE: Changed my rating of 1 star to 5. I was not prompted to update to the latest version even though I did look for it. Suddenly today, I finally saw it. Only gave it a 1 because I thought the developers were abandoning the app. This app is my top 5 most used app. I pretty much use it everyday. So incredibly useful in every way. I’ve told my friends and clients about it. It’s also one the few apps I would pay to keep! Thank goodness it was just an update!
This has been my very favorite app for the longest time. I upload all my important cards. Definitely my top 5 app….but I see all my photos are gone! When I tried uploading one, I couldn’t. What is happening? Is the app not supported or gone to paid? I’m willing to pay!! It’s been invaluable.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your long-time support! We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please update to the latest version; it should address the issue. If the problem persists, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We're actively working to resolve any disruptions, and we value your understanding. Thank you for being a valued user!
Update was a bad idea
UPDATE:Dropped it from a four to a three as it does not appear you can re-order your stores anymore, and the description field is not long enough unless you modify the names of your customers cards.
UPDATE: change from a two star review to a four star review because, they just updated the app after when I would assume was a number of bad reviews, and now you at least have icons with the name of the store below them. Still haven’t gone back and edit all mine to see if it has everything that I need as far as the full store name but this was definitely needed.
ORIGINAL: We’ve been using KeyRing for a number of years, but may have to look for another app due to this most recent update. We used to be able to add any type of card into KeyRing and we still can but with this newest update anything that’s not in the database shows up as a generic icon and you have to click through every single one in order to find what you’re looking for. This was a horribly bad idea for an update and one way they could it could be fixed is if you allow the user to switch between a list view like it used to be or an icon view. If the developers really want an icon you put that functionality in and you’ll save the app at least for me.
Was great. Now overgrown
I’ve used this app for years. It started out as a work around to Apple Wallet limitations. With Keychain I could load EVERY card. It wasn’t quite the same as being fully integrated into Apple Wallet but it did what Apple promised but didn’t deliver: replace having to carry around all the extra cards. So why not more stars? For some reason, Keychain decided to go from just being a card wallet to being a shopping app. There are now many, many more features I’ve no interest in. I don’t want junk mail equivalent flyers/catalogs, shopping lists, coupons, purchase history, etc from this app. I lead a pretty basic shopping life - far short of shop-mania or retail therapy. I rarely use coupons. The few I have used aren’t a problem for my pocket or even my actual wallet. What lists I need are more easily managed elsewhere, in apps dedicated to that purpose. Bottom line: This app had an identity change. I’ve stopped using KeyChain because it’s gone overboard, at least for my use case. All the excess may allow them to claim “frequent” updates but at what point do you become content to stay the best at what you are famed for? For me that was being a user friendly app that simply housed cards that Apple Wallet would’t accept. Period.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- inMarket Media, LLC
- 53 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2024 InMarket Media, LLC