Ever wondered what the key of a song being played is? Wonder no more! Just use the built-in piano keyboard to play along with a song's melody. As you confirm notes that coincide with what's being played, KeyFinder will narrow down the number of possible keys the song is in.
Several features include:
• monophonic playback (use KeyFinder as a soloing piano!)
• no distortion, clicking
• red LEDs to mark off improbable notes
• toggle between Major and Relative Minor keys
• use Keyfinder while iPod music continues to play
• HIDDEN easter egg! (There's an undocumented feature)
-=-= About Scoreless Music =-=-
What's next after knowing a song's key? Why not learn to play that same song in ANY key? Find out more at scorelessmusic.com
Updates in version 1.2:
- Piano keys light up when touched or playing back
- New Reference Mode for playing scales
- New video tutorial page
- New More Apps page highlighting apps that work well with KeyFinder
- Cosmetic changes to Main Menu Interface
- General bug fixes and code updates for stability
Ratings and Reviews
It would be nice if it showed the relative minor next to the major. Otherwise, it's really helpful.
Once you figure out how to work it, it's sick! AUTOTUNE? you can find the key easy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.