(Note: you may also be interested free Keysight mobile app named BenchVue Mobile that supports oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, function generators, DMMs, and power supplies.)
Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile is the result of an investigation by Keysight Labs. It enables you to view live waveforms, make measurements, capture instrument screenshots and control your Keysight/Agilent oscilloscope from your iPad or iPhone.
- Supports up to 4 analog channels
- Simulation mode available - experiment with the app before connecting it to your oscilloscope
- Save screen captures from your instrument onto your mobile device
- View and control oscilloscopes that are connected by LAN, USB, GPIB or RS232
- Collaboration - Have a colleague connect to the same scope on their tablet or phone and see what you see.
Control the following functions on your Keysight/Agilent oscilloscope (see below for supported models/firmware)
- Start/stop/single acquisition
- Change time/div
- Change volts/div
- Turn channels on/off
- Select trigger type/level/source
- Measure: frequency, rise/fall time, min/max, peak-peak
CONNECTING TO AN OSCILLOSCOPE
If your oscilloscope is on the network, you can connect to it directly from your mobile device as follows:
1. On your mobile device, start Oscilloscope Mobile and tap Connect to Scope
2. For the Choose Connection setting, tap Direct
3. Enter the IP Address or hostname of your oscilloscope and tap Connect
If your oscilloscope is connected to your PC via LAN, GPIB, USB or RS232, you can connect to it through Oscilloscope Mobile Agent running on your PC as follows:
1. On your Windows PC ( WinXP, Win7, Win8, Win10), install Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent
Available free from http://www.keysight.com/find/scopemobile
2. Start the Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent on your PC and connect to your oscilloscope.
3. Start this app and tap Connect to Scope.
4. Enter the IP Address or hostname of your PC and tap Connect.
SUPPORTED OSCILLOSCOPE MODELS
The following Keysight/Agilent 0scilloscope series and firmware revision levels are supported:
InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series, minimum firmware revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 3000A X-Series, minimum firmware revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series, minimum firmware revision 04.00 (1)
InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series, minimum firmware revision 03.00
InfiniiVision 5000 Series, minimum firmware revision 05.20 (1)
InfiniiVision 6000 Series, minimum firmware revision 05.20
InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series, minimum firmware revision 06.00 (2)
InfiniiVision 7000 Series, minimum firmware revision 05.20
Infiniium 9000 Series, minimum firmware revision 03.10
Infiniium S-Series, minimum firmware revision 05.00 (2)
1. When connecting through a PC, requires Oscilloscope Mobile Agent 1.5 or above
2. When connecting through a PC, requires Oscilloscope Mobile Agent 1.4 or above.
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
Please email email@example.com to report bugs, ask questions or give us your feedback.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t do anything
This app does nothing. Stupid
Doesn't do anything, needs peripheral
This app itself doesn't actually function like an oscilloscope, as far as I can tell, it just provides a screen to let you connect one to. If I already have an oscilloscope, I don't need this, because my own device has a screen built into it. I thought this would help me so I didn't have to drag mine around anymore, but apparently not.
Nice app for remote connectivity
Does a great job connecting to my Keysight scope, I can control it at view signals pretty well when I'm not at my bench.
(Must have a Keysight InfiniiVision scope on LAN to use)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Keysight Technologies, Inc
- 70.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Keysight Technologies, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018