Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at KHON2 Weather deliver Hawaii's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the KHON2 Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use KHON2 Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The KHON2 Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Honolulu, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Kailua, and many other cities
- The latest video forecast from KHON2 Weather
- Current weather conditions for Hawaii and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- News and weather headlines from KHON2
Squashed bugs, patched issues, and overall performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My radar on this app is not working everything else is working .
KHON Hurricane Lane Report
The BEST most informative information to viewers! Your up to date detailed information on Lane educated me on hurricanes. Mahalo to your staff.
A giant leap (backwards)!
True, the previous version had intrusive pop-up’s but it had all of the weather information in an accessible, useful and easy to use format.
The current version is a mishmash of confusing screens, a horrible radar section and a current conditions/forecast section that looks like it came straight out of 2007!
For a long time this was my go-to weather app on my iPad, but no more. The KITV and even the KHNL apps are far better and I will be deleting the KHON WX app as soon I submit this review.
KHON, please take note. I’m quite positive this won’t be the last bad review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.