Kids App Qustodio is the companion app to Qustodio Parental Control App. Please only download this app to a device being used by a child or teen.
How to get started
1. Download the Qustodio Parental Control App onto your own device (usually your mobile phone or laptop).
2. Then download this Kids App Qustodio onto any of your child’s devices you want to monitor.
3. Together, the two apps allow you to seamlessly manage your child’s daily screen time allowance on linked mobile, tablet, or desktop devices.
• Daily screen time limits set by the Parent App.
• Website, search and app usage monitoring on the child’s device.
• Website blocking and category blocking (block games, porn, gambling, and lockout unwanted content) on the child’s device
• Location tracking of the child's device
• Safe search on the child’s device
• Unsupported browser blocking on the child’s device
• Advanced reporting provided to parents
• Real-time alerts sent to parents
Kids App Qustodio for iOS and macOS is password protected and cannot be uninstalled from a child’s device without parental permission.
If you have any questions or need help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take privacy and the protection of your family and children’s data extremely seriously. We do not and will not sell data to third-parties. Your child’s screen time activity is for your eyes only.
Important notes for users
- The Kids App Qustodio for iOS install process will ask you to install a special MDM profile and accept special permissions in order to control the internet traffic on the device. This profile can be removed or disabled by you whenever you want. Instructions for installing, uninstalling, and configuring are on our help page.
- When connecting to the internet a VPN symbol will appear on the top of the screen. The VPN connection can be disabled temporarily when needed in the Family Portal or by logging into the Kids App Qustodio on your kids' device.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background for the Family Locator feature can dramatically decrease battery life.
We've made more improvements and fixed some minor bugs to make your Qustodio experience even better. As always, we recommend that you enable auto-updating in the App Store so both your and your kids' apps are always up-to-date.
The Qustodio Team
Ratings and Reviews
It does it’s job
This app is fine it does it jobs well and there are no workarounds to my knowledge. But for parents out there looking into this app should think twice. The founder of Qustodio probably had good intentions, the app is used to monitor your kids screen usage and ect. The problem is it’s straining the trust between a kid and a parent. At this point, you should just get your kid a Nokia. I honestly believe that Qustodio’s software breaks into the privacy of children. Like viewing SMS and calls? That’s a bit to much. Qustodio at this point is a spy software even the CIA could use! Regular screen time for iPhones should do the job just fine, it being able to block sensitive content and media. Qustodio on the other hand transforms your child’s phone into phones they use in prisons. Where the warden can tap into calls whenever. And before you download this app I recommend you to give your child a chance to actually prove to you that they could handle it on their own. The marketing strategy is definitely a beehive for helicopter parents which is not all that bad but parents please consider. Maybe listen to one of these reviews? There’s a common phrase, strict parents create sneaky kids and this a prime example.
Developer Response ,
Hello there. We know it’s frustrating having your internet use monitored, but your parents have chosen Qustodio because they want the best for you. We ask families to work together & decide on healthy limits, so why not try having a chat with your parents? Maybe you can find a solution you’re all happy with ☺ Good luck!
This app is ridiculous
Don't get this app parents. For the sake of your relationship with your child. I understand that you want to keep them safe but all your doing is creating trust issues. From experience during the time I've had this app, I have grown away from my family even more than ever. I feel like they don't trust me anymore. I can't open up to them because they would use, "its for your own good." or something along those lines. If you don't expose your child to the real world they won't survive. They won't know what to look for in a bad person or know how to protect themselves. If your child is having trouble understanding the real world or how life works then don't get them a phone. If you want your child to trust you then let them have their privacy. I know you will say, "but they are kids. They don't nee privacy" or, "they are not adults yet and don't have rights." or you might even say," well I pay for their phone bill so they don't have to." Those things I just listed are excuses. You only download apps like this one so you won't have to feel guilty if they get in trouble. Some problems ar fixable without your help. Sometimes they will need help and that is okay. I hope you consider this message and try to understand where your child is coming from. One more reason children like tech so much is because they grew up with it. It is second nature for them. So please give your kid(s) a second chance to prove they don't need apps like this one.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for sharing your experience.
We do understand your concerns and from your message, it seems that you're a very intelligent young adult and you have impressively expressed yourself. Because of this, we would recommend for you have a conversation with your parents about how to use your phone in a healthy and productive way.
I actually like it
Ok, hear me out. I know a lot of kids and teens don’t like this app because it invades privacy, but I actually enjoy it. Or at least I enjoy the way my mom uses it. I know some kids parents do use it to invade privacy and I’m really sorry if that’s happening to you. I’m lucky enough that my mom really listens to me and we came up with a good compromise. I was a little worried about being outed, but I came out to my mom and she was ok with it. I got into a really bad relationship last year and ended up getting peer pressured and bullied into really bad stuff. My mom had no idea what was going on, and I ended up digging myself into a really deep hole for over six months. Me and my mom decided together to get a parental app and she chose this one. She uses it to monitor my screen time, my location, and what websites I go on. It has improved my relationship with her and I feel grateful. I hate that some peoples parents use this app in bad ways. I think it’s not the actual app, but the way that parents use it that’s the issue. For example, I have friends with the same app that absolutely hate it, but I have no problem with it, and in fact I enjoy it. I feel safer and more secure, and it’s opened up for better communication between me and my mom. Thank you! :) -a non-binary, pansexual 15 y.o.
Developer Response ,
We are pleased that you find our parental control app helpful. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know! Have a wonderful day!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Qustodio Technologies SL
- 47.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Qustodio Technologies SL
- In-App Purchases
- Qustodio 5 devices 1-year $54.99
- Qustodio Premium 1-year license $54.99
- Qustodio Premium 1-year license $48.99
- Qustodio Premium 1-year $39.99
- Qustodio 10 devices 1-year $94.99
- Qustodio Premium 1-year $48.99
- Qustodio Premium 1-year license $94.99
- Qustodio 15 devices 1-year $139.99
- Qustodio Premium 1-year license $84.99
- Qustodio Premium 1-year $84.99