Buy & sell new/used items and find the best services on the go with Canada’s #1 classified app. With millions of listings online and more added every second, you can count on the Kijiji marketplace for just about everything right near you.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE KIJIJI APP, SO YOU CAN:
Browse and shop anytime, anywhere, 24/7
- Easily search and shop for all kinds of good stuff: new+used everything - cars, games, jewelry, and more
- Find local tradesmen & service providers, including plumbers, cleaners, nannies and others
- Find houses, condos and apartments for rent & sale in your area
Post an ad. Earn money. Sell stuff fast!
- Make space and money by selling things you hardly use, whether it’s baby items, cars and auto parts, iPhones, game consoles, etc.
- Explore useful tools to get more exposure for your ads and help make a quick sale
Keep on top of your game
- Save your favourite items on the go. Check them out later
- Connect with others in seconds via instant in-app chat
- Edit your preferences and settings in a tap or two to get the most out of your app
We hope you enjoy your ride with Kijiji, happy browsing and selling!
Thank you for using Kijiji! We've improved our app with some performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Included in this release:
-General code cleanup, bug fixes, and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What a fast, easy to navigate app that has little cute perks. No spam, everything works accurately and quickly. The messages are easy to locate and respond. You can tap the number on the site and it will call. It’s clean and simple.
App needs more work
I like the app overall but it’s really buggy and slow, I have not been able to open the notifications area in a while. Sometimes it not responsive and some features don’t even work. The notifications does not show up on my notifications center and I don’t know. I tried uninstalling the app and install back it again and I tried signing in and out. I restarted my phone, nothing seems to be fixing the issue. It’s really difficult to navigate to find the support center where I can just easily go and email the main people. There should be some at least some better way to contact.
I love almost everything about this app, but what drives me nuts is that when I go to look at my saved searches and then exit from one, it doesn’t default back to the list of my saved searches. Instead, it takes me one step away which is just a waste of time and surprisingly frustrating. Otherwise, it’s effective and easy to use...but this really drives me nuts because it seems so illogical.
- Marktplaats BV
- 83 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 eBay International AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.