Congratulations on the purchase of your SIG SAUER® KILO2400ABS Laser Rangefinder. The KILO2400ABS is the world’s most advanced rangefinder featuring an embedded Applied Ballistics calculator, onboard environmental sensors and Bluetooth for synchronizing custom profiles with a free, downloadable ballistic app for your iOS device.
The KILO2400ABS application is the companion for the laser rangefinder. This application is used to connect to the KILO2400ABS to manage all gun profiles, view an advanced Head’s Up Display with the current information on the laser rangefinder, and override or set all target and environmental parameters. Gun profile management includes access to the entire library of Applied Ballistics custom drag curves providing superior accuracy at the maximum range of the laser rangefinder.
Head’s Up Display - Remotely view the range to target, the elevation and windage holds, and all pertinent information for your shot.
Environment and Target Variable Editing - Utilize an advanced graphical interface to easily view all of the KILO2400ABS sensor readings, sync the wind from your WeatherFlow weather meter, and override any environmental or target parameters.
Gun Profile Management - Upload and manage all of your gun profiles. Full access to the Applied Ballistics G1, G7, and custom drag curve library of bullets is available.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed a syncing issue for iOS 11. Performed other minor upgrades for iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Apple Watch and PRS support!
Love the 2400. Would love to see this app work with Apple Watch. In addition the ability to range and store multiple targets shorting solution, like you would in a PRS match. Lastly, have each targets solution display on the Apple Watch. Would eliminate the need for an armband or data cards. Call it PRS Mode!
Best Rangefinder, app needs a little work
The Sig 2400 ABS is quite possibly the best rangefinder out there. As a shooting instructor and custom gun builder, I love recommending and selling the 2400, but there are several aspects of the app that need work:
- Fix the issue with long sync times that you’re never really sure work. This is especially frustrating when trying to upload wind direction and speed in the environment tab for longer shots where precise wind direction matters and how it interacts with spin drift.
- Make a way so that you can see the data table for any given profile in the app. It’s really useful to have that data without the rangefinder as well.
- If you change the velocity or other parameter on a profile and try to sync again, the updated profile is very very off. Like 500 yards for a 6.5 PRC usually around 8 MOA, and the updated profile calls for 70. I’ve had to delete the old profile and make a new one to get the correct data back several times. All to tweak a MV by a few FPS.
The app could really be great if you fixed a few things.
Sometimes I can’t Range small targets at a known distance. Would be great if it would generate a ballistic table with the environmentals so you don’t have to range the target at known distance.
The developer, Sig Sauer, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sig Sauer, Inc.
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Sig Sauer, Inc - nVisti, LLC