Now for Mac! Full HD version of KRO, all Heroes will unlock for free! NO IAP on this HD version of the game.
The most addicting tower defense game returns in an all-new prequel adventure - welcome to Kingdom Rush Origins!
Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesmen, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.
• Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
• Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
• Discover new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
• Take up arms against new enemies enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
• Master and upgrade legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
• Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
• Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
• Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
• Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH:
• Pocketgamer: "Best strategy / Simulation game."
• Big Festival: "Best Latam game of the year."
• Pocketgamer: "100 best mobile games ever."
• Gameguide: "Always imitated, never equaled. In the world of mobile tower defense titles, there is Ironhide Game Studio's Kingdom Rush series, and there are all others. Nobody does it better, and they've rounded out their hat trick with the release of Kingdom Rush: Origins."
• Lazygamer: "Origins has enough action in it to film a new trilogy of Expendables movies."
• Jayisgames: "Kingdom Rush Origins is what you've come to love with its muscles oiled and polished until you can see yourself in them."
macOS Catalina bug fixes.
Small bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very fun, but missing bonus levels
I've loved the Kingdom Rush series for a while, and have always enjoyed the games. But when I downloaded and beat the game on Mac, I did not see either of the two endless levels. I have the mini campaigns you get for beating the final boss, but not "Valor's Rest" or "Twilight Invasion", nor any of the achievements for either. I hope this is just a bug, and can be fixed with an update
Loved the original iOS game and it's even better on the Mac. The graphics are great. I also love the fact that all the heros are included (make sense given the price). I hope they keep this updated and add new heros & maps. Maybe add endless mode for each level?
Disappointed that bonus levels are not included
This version of the game unfortunately does not include the bonus levels that become available after you beat the final boss in the campaign. I was looking forward to playing the bonus levels and had expected them to be included given the price. The developer should have explained that these levels were excluded. =(
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're sorry to hear the game did not live up to your expectations. Depending on the difficulty and your experience with the TD genre, there are around 10 to 30 hours of gameplay. We're also working on new material for the future and aspire to create fantastic games. Thank you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ironhide S.A.
- 484.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.