Kingdom Rush Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made kingdom Rush an award-winning Tower Defense hit.
Defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your enemies to a pulp.
BUILD MIGHTY TOWERS!
• OVER 18 TOWER ABILITIES! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• 8 SPECIALIZED TOWER UPGRADES! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• UPGRADE SYSTEM allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy.
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles, and even the underworld!
TRAIN LEGENDARY HEROES
• 16 LEGENDARY HEROES. Choose among mighty champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles and strategies!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
DEFEAT THEM ALL
• OVER 40 ENEMIES with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes, and underground terrors. Action like you have never seen before!
• MERCILESS BOSS FIGHTS! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
MORE MIND-BOGGLING CONTENT
• Hours of army with OVER 80 ACHIEVEMENTS! what can you expect from Ironhide Games, the creators of Kingdom rush? You will be hooked for hours searching for Easter eggs and achievements!
• IN-GAME ENCYCLOPEDIA! learn all about your enemies and you will be able to plan the best strategy to defeat them. Study up!
• CLASSIC, IRON, AND HEROIC GAME MODES to challenge your tactical skills!
• 3 DIFFICULTY MODES! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
• PLAY IT OFFLINE! No internet? No problem! You will be able to jump into real action even offline!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5
Terms and Conditions:
Video creators, podcast creators, and streamers:
We would love to see your content on Youtube and Twitch! We support and promote channel creators so, if you want us to showcase your videos or want to know more about our games, feel free to write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Small bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The concept behind Kingdom Rush Frontiers is exceptionally simple: take the same great ideas, visual style, and fiendishly difficult tower defense that millions fell in love with in the original game and improve it by adding tons of incredible content. Frontiers packs new heroes, settings, towers, and tons of fresh enemies to fend off, making the frenzied action even harder to put down.
Great! It’s like an expansion of the original.
Frontiers is the second game in the Kingdom Rush series, it builds upon the original in a good way. It takes the brutal strategy of the original and simplifies it slightly making all the challenges hard but fair. Frontiers introduces new towers and heroes leading to different strategies, but the heroes and advanced towers from the original are not present so options are limited. The difficulty curve of the game is much improved over the original, that being said both games can be made much easier by changing the difficulty or use of the items bought from the gem shop, best of all gem can be earned for free in this game so if you need a little boost it’s available. In short Frontiers is a great follow up to the original, it introduces new challenges and the gem shop along with new towers and heroes, and the game can be just as hard as the original.
Just finished beating it
I absolutely loved the first game. The gameplay, heroes, etc.. Felt it was fair, difficult enough to challenge you to be as efficient or strategic as possible, yet doable eventually.
This game falls short of that in every regard. There is literally no difference between normal, hard, or veteran difficulties. I promise you if you can beat it on normal you can beat it on veteran. There is no difference. Second, the difficulty is so absurd, especially on the final level of the campaign, that it leaves you assuming these devs purposely created it to make you pay for the better heroes. You have to play it to really understand the 0% chance there is of beating it without looking up online exactly step by step how to beat or by using 4 nukes like it did. I mean literally upgrading one tower before the other would mean defeat. There is only one way. It’s particularly impossible to beat, forget 3 star, on your own with the starter heroes and shop items. It’s the least fun, most frustrating, level I have ever played of td.
They really lost touch with the consumer in this game and to be honest I’m not interested anymore in the series. When I finished the first one I thought for sure I’d play through them all. This game changed that for me. No thanks and I’m certain I’m one of many that felt the same way. Idk how this game has 4.9 stars.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you’re having a bad experience with our game. Your feedback is important to us and has been noted. Our team is working to improve our game always.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ironhide S.A.
- 221.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Ironhide Game Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Bonehart $4.99
- Ashbite $4.99
- Sha'tra $0.99
- Nivus $0.99
- Chest of gems $9.99
- Bag of gems $4.99
- Grawl $0.99
- Dante $2.99
- Captain Blackthorne $0.99
- Kahz $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.