Become a demigod and keep the horde of heathens away from your temple!
Take on the role of one of the mighty Greek heroes and defend your temple against hordes of mythological creatures using a vast array of powerful weapons and godly powers!
Clash of the Olympians highlights:
* Action packed defend the temple game that will test your wits and precision!
* 3 Heroes to choose from: Play as the mighty Heracles, the quick Perseus or the legendary Achilles!
* Face mythological creatures with different abilities! Minotaurs, Gorgons, Harpies and more!
* Train your hero! Upgrade his weapons and grant him special powers! Each hero has his own arsenal so choose wisely!
* Arcade style rewards! Show off your skill by performing head shots, multi-kills, quick kills and more!
So what are you waiting for! The hordes of Hades are approaching and only you can stop them!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed crash on startup with iOS9
Ratings and Reviews
Hard for phone
The Easter eggs and pop culture references which you’ve grown to expect from the Kingdom Rush series are not there.
Aiming is difficult on a phone and there is little consistency in where your arrows or spears fly.
It’s worth a dollar if you’re bored, but not up to the quality of their other games. Buy the Space Marines title or KingdomRush titles instead.
Great game but it crash once it a while
I love this app so mint I love it aiming is okay but easy to learn I would really like to iron hide to add on to it like more bosses and hero’s that you could buy ,but I understand it’s not super popular game compared to it other (awesome game that I would recommend strongly )I PAID FOR THIS APP , don’t give up on this awesome creation and give me more fun things to explore
Aiming is horrendous and frustrating
I think there are two reasonable things that need to occur for this to be a 3 star time waster:
1. Aim needs to be consistent. You can swipe in the same place, in the same way, but produce projectiles going in three different directions.
2. Hit enemies at point blank range. Related to #1, if an enemy is right in front of you, and you have no way to actually attack that enemy without frustratingly swiping at the screen like a confused monkey, that's a massive issue.
You'll notice both of my problems are related to aiming. Why? Because it is (quite literally) the only playable interaction you have with the game. You had one job, and you failed.
One star for not figuring out a mechanic that has been mastered on the iOS for nearly 10 years now.
The developer, Ironhide S.A., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ironhide S.A.
- 75.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Ironhide Game Studio.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.