Kiosc is a simple tool for creating personalised dashboards that communicate OSC and UDP. It allows you to design your own user interface that remote controls systems and equipment via Ethernet.
There is a lot of cool equipment available that can be controlled via UDP or OSC messages. You can choose Kiosc to be the stylish front-end for triggering all these video, audio and lighting devices. When designing the layout of your dashboard you can combine buttons, sliders, encoders, check-boxes and colour-pickers. You can drop in your logo or any other graphic.
Kiosc is the ideal way to control the architectural lighting controllers from Visual Productions like the CueCore2. It enables you, for example, to start lighting shows, change intensity levels or jump to a specific scene.
The Kiosc app is accompanied by the Kiosc Editor, a free design tool available on Windows, macOS and Ubuntu Linux.
- Fix for PIN editing fields
- New max number of OSC/UDP targets set to 16
- OSC/UDP target text modified
- Keyboard opens Numerical by default (where applicable)
- Not receiving own broadcasts
- Fixed unexpected behaviour with vManager
- UDP messages doesn't modify layout without "="
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.