Kiosk Pro is a flexible solution for any project that makes an iPad available to visitors.
As a specialized web browser, Kiosk Pro Plus can display web pages, documents or audio & video files. Show content that’s hosted online or stored locally on the device.
Kiosk Pro Plus builds on the functionality included in our Basic version, adding a screensaver loop, a schedule for when the kiosk is available for use, and the ability to update locally stored files from a remote server or Dropbox account.
• Define a homepage as the starting place for the presentation.
• Set an idle timer so that when a visitor walks away, the next person will have a fresh experience, starting right at the beginning.
• Increase visitor turnover at your kiosk by setting a browsing time limit.
• Clear the cache and/or cookies to secure personal information.
• Display a screensaver loop using local images and/or videos.
• Specify what’s off limits on the web by creating lists of allowed & restricted domains.
• Block access to other apps, including the native email or phone, that could otherwise be opened through links.
• Disable touch interaction when used for digital signage.
• Autofill username & password for specific URLs.
CONTROL THE DISPLAY
• Hide status, address, and/or navigation bars to make your content look like a native app.
• Allow windows to open in multiple tabs.
• Customize the navigation with your own color scheme and bookmarked links.
• Works in any language - add your own translated text for on-screen alerts and navigation.
• Store content locally for offline viewing.
• Shift between online and offline content automatically if your device drops its internet connection.
• Update your app settings or content files by uploading them onto your own servers or by syncing with your Dropbox account.
• Set up email alerts for power loss, remote updates, or motion detection.
• Have your kiosks check in with regular heartbeats and monitor all your kiosks from a single location through our cloud-based Remote Management Server.
MANAGE AVAILABILITY & POWER USE
• Create a schedule to control when the kiosk is available for use.
• Control the screen brightness from inside the app settings or dim to minimum brightness while idle.
• Access the iPad’s camera for capturing photos and videos.
• Save visitor form data locally on the device and collect signatures.
Support is built right into our apps with documentation of every feature and direct access to our extensive Knowledge Base.
Kiosk Pro Plus is compatible with most web content, including HTML web pages, PDFs, and multimedia (including .mp4 video). While certain Powerpoint, Keynote, and Word files are also supported, they are displayed as static documents. Kiosk Pro Plus cannot display pop-ups, other apps, or Flash-based content.
To prevent visitors from exiting Kiosk Pro Plus, you must enable Guided Access in the iPad settings or use Apple’s Configurator app to supervise the iPad into Single App Mode.
Our professional kiosk enclosures secure your iPad from theft or damage. See KioskGroup.com for more details!
CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS
• The app now allows the use of DeviceOrientation & DeviceMotion web events without a permission prompt being shown to visitors.
• Revised permission prompts for system permissions to more clearly articulate why each permission is being requested.
Ratings and Reviews
Used app in 3 projects
I’ve used this app in 3 projects now and it’s worked perfectly each time. One was a United Way campaign, another was when our company was being acquired and we wanted to capture stories (involved video recording), and the most recent shows off e-learning courseware at a conference. In this last project we discovered a minor bug and, after reporting it, the issue was fixed in the next release a couple weeks later. Awesome support and awesome product!!
Finally! A browser that injects custom css!
I probably am the strangest use-case this app has. I use it to access and work in a web app—sometimes, for 5-10 hours a day. Reason: this app lets me dynamically inject custom css into that app, and make it look/operate how I've always wanted it to on IOS. Believe it or not, this app is the only "browser" on the App Store, that lets you inject a local .css file into any site you want. And it works. really Really REALLY well!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! We're always happy to hear when specific features are beneficial to our users :)
It can’t find Screen Saver - Resolved
Following their most recent update I was unable to fetch my screen saver video and reached out for help. WITHIN 1 DAY their support team had sent me multiple emails and helped my resolve the issue! Great customer service and great product!
Developer Response ,
We're sorry you saw an issue, but I'm glad we were able to help you work through it! Thanks again for taking the time to report this one and your patience while we resolved it. If you need any help moving forward, you can always reach out to our team at email@example.com
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kiosk Group, Inc.
- 36.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Kiosk Group, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.