The KLTV Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update made map unreadable
I’ve used this app for years, and love it. But the update last week changed all the colors of the watches and warnings. In addition to color changes meaning I can no longer tell what’s going on with a glance, tornado watches and warnings are both now hot pink. The exact same color. I’m going to be spending the afternoon watching the radar, as they’re predicting an outbreak for Oklahoma. But I can no longer tell where the bad stuff is. You also can no longer see the radar images over the watches and warnings. I know I can turn them off, but I need both. Can you please return it to the old colors and fix the problem with the layering?
Fix notifications please!
I’ve removed all hurricane and oceanic type weather alerts in the app but continue to receive them. Immensely frustrating to say the least. It’s a good app for getting local weather and those types of alerts. I would say remove hurricane type alerts completely or at least fix the alerts so the deselected ones do not get pushed out. Thanks.
Watches and warnings hard to see
I used this app multiple times daily and loved it for years. Now it is almost too frustrating to even open. Found an online site that shows the same with the warnings and watches easily distinguishable. What a shame the people who decided to change it, doesn’t care about its users. No way could any human being think this is easier to read or is better functional than the old one. Pretty sure no one cares and nothing will be done. But at least I submitted my review. Time will tell, not holding my breath.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.