*** iPod 3 and 4, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS are NOT supported, they either don't have a gyroscope or enough memory!
Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower!
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Fixed compatibility issues with new iOS
Ratings and Reviews
I would recommend this game to everyone who likes grindy but quick games that are not pay-to-win. It’s definitely worth the money.
In fact, I’d go so far as to say I’d like to see a sequel. I don’t see many people requesting one, but I want a Knightmare Tower 2 with more features, more princesses to save, more upgrades, and more enemies to slice!
The best “just one more” game.
It’s rare to find a game that you will always play when you have some downtime. That game is Knightmare tower. I don’t want to stop playing but when I do it’s easy to come back. I hope we get another game like this from the developer one day.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words, Zorp!
Holy addictive! I only wish I had found this game a bit sooner. After scouring around Apple Arcade for a hit I branched out and searched for videos of great games outside of Arcade and found this little nugget of a gem hidden amongst the articles.
Built well, great pacing, nice skill cap and learning curve - the art style and (albeit very minimal) story is cute and enough to relay what your doing.
Great backwards twist on a classic style that just works, and even this long after release it still holds up perfectly well.
Get this game!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
- 150.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.