Manage your KnowRoaming account right from your iPhone and iPad! Add credit to your account, view your usage statistics, and check information on your call/data history in real time! The KnowRoaming app makes it easier than ever to stay on top of what you are spending while traveling.
• iOS device running iOS 12.0 or newer
• Internet connection
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for uninterrupted KnowRoaming Services. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using KnowRoaming!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great potential but not there yet
This system has a great deal of potential, and when it works it's excellent. That said, here are the downsides I've seen:
1) Occasionally, especially when moving from country to country, you need to delete the app, and all the profiles associated with service, and manually switch to your home SIM in order to re-establish connectivity with your home SIM, or even WIFI. This has happened to me a few times. You must delete the profiles otherwise you might connect to Home Network or WIFI but data will not work.
2) Voice quality is usually poor and in the top end passable but never excellent.
3) You cannot tether or use personal hot spot functions, meaning you can't take advantage of the service as a modem for your tablet or notebook. I can understand that they want to limit data usage but should at least allow this through direct tether.
4) As others have mentioned this is not a service for non-technical people. It has challenged me (mobile data professional) and I would consider myself an advanced user. So, if you are not tech savvy give this one a miss for now.
The savings you get from using the service are excellent. When it works, it works well. I am eager to see a more polished solution. If the kinks are ironed out I'd definitely consider using it on a permanent basis.
SMS & text message
The app could have a way for us to receive SMS and text messages inside the app for the phone number we’ve got. I don’t think this Sim Card service is valuable, just full of charges, expensive service and no messaging services. Once you are out of your region, you can’t get service or receive messages, then why pay for it? I am very disappointed and I wish all my money could be reimbursed, because this app is just propaganda.
Dual sim iPhone? No fun
I use 2 sims in my iPhone. Every other travel sim or local sim from other countries work fine but not this one. It makes the iPhone network cut out all the time, slow connection on main sim when the KnowRoaming profile is installed,... and so many other little things make this too much of a hassle. No thanks
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Knowroaming Ltd
- 79.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 KnowRoaming Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.