Where to next? KOA now offers the most complete camping app on the market. Whether you prefer to camp in your RV, the luxury of cabins, or like to rough it in a tent, KOA has got you covered! The KOA app offers 450+ locations to choose from across the US and Canada. With location service enabled you are able to find a KOA near you with just 1-touch!
Features of the KOA App
• Search and filtering capability allows you to find the perfect campground and site to fit your needs.
• Search by city, state, or campground name.
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad and iPod
• Map your nearby location or browse the map for your destination.
• Locations are stored on the device, no need to have an internet or data connection to find our locations.
• Very responsive even when service is not available
• 1-touch mapping to find KOAs nearest to your location
• Campground info helps you contact the campground explains each campgrounds unique offerings
• With a data or internet connection you are able to make reservation right through the app!
• Value Kard Reward membership account summary.
• SaveAround partnership accès for Value Kard Rewards members.
• Set Favorite campground or view recent campgrounds you have visited within the app.
• Visit the settings, and set your notifications to get updates from your favorite campgrounds
• Switch between English and Metric when calculating distances
• Fixing issue users were having when reserving with hot deal
• Adding missing terms on hot deal view
• Adding support for html formatted text in campground description
• New campground data
Ratings and Reviews
Camping with KOA
Camped here many times and love the staff. That have been super in assisting and have moved our site to our convenience when possible.
My issue is that is getting more pricey for us. We are seniors and do not use any of the amenities. I realize there are a lot of things for young children and their families. For the seniors they are no use. Our families live nearby and love staying there on our way through. It is convenient, but we are beginning to look for some places that are not as pricey. Thanks.
Camping and cabins
I would like to say that I've enjoyed staying at various KOA's and have enjoyed them all. We used to camp with trailers but do to my health issues camping with trailers has become an problem. So we have recently starting staying in KOA cabins when possible. Recently we stayed for three days at the KOA in Lafayette, LA in a handicap accessible cabin and the place is well kept. As to this app, I'm well pleased. We are planning a trip in late July into Aug. and we have already made several reservations. Thank you for all.
Simple to use for a first time KOA customer
I used the app to reserve a one room cabin for Memorial Day weekend. The process was easy enough. There are a few clumsy slots, going back and forth to compare and get prices for the different options, but I was able to complete the process on my own.
This will be our first time camping at KOA, but we hope to do a lot of tent camping this summer, and I’m already looking at the other KOA campgrounds in our state. We are looking forward to the experience!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.