Download the latest version of the Good Sam Camping app and get essential information, directions and discounts for campgrounds, RV parks, attractions and service centers across North America. FREE, easy-to-use, with NO membership log in required, the app is a perfect companion for your next RV trip.
The all NEW version of the Good Sam Camping app provides information for more than 12,500 campgrounds, RV parks and attractions and service centers, including the exclusive Good Sam 10/10*/10 Triple Rating for all private campgrounds.
Here are just some of the great features you’ll find in the Good Sam Camping app:
- Search by your choice of city, state or province
- Search RV parks located between 15 and 200 miles from your current location
- Detailed results displayed on both map and list views
- 2,100-plus Good Sam Parks that offer a 10% discount to Good Sam Club members – easily spotted by the red Good Sam logo
- Includes Good Sam exclusive 10/10*/10 triple rated and inspected for privately owned parks
- Thousands of public parks, including national, state and provincial parks, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineer parks
- Park Details include: Rates, Wi-Fi availability, Site Info, Services, Recreation, Policies, Tenting and more
Sort & Filter
- Sort search results by Featured, Distance or Ratings,
- Refine search results by Park Features: Pets, Swimming, Internet, Tenting, Big Rigs, RV Hookup, Seasonality
- Filter by Location Types – select from Good Sam Parks, RV Parks & Campgrounds, Camping World locations, Things to See & Do, and Other RV Services
- Favorites - easily tag your favorite parks
- Keep your own notes handy in the My Park Notes feature
- All listings include Click-to-Call functionality and access to Driving Directions
- As a bonus, the app includes some photos of parks, along with links to their websites
Good Sam RV park and campground listings are identified by the Good Sam logo, and have expanded information such as RV hookup details, tenting and pull-through availability, slide-out space, pet allowances and restrictions, and if there is WiFi access at a site – essential when traveling.
The app content is the product of the Good Sam RV Travel & Savings Guide. Each year our 33 RVing consultant teams visit, evaluate and inspect campgrounds so that you’ll always have the most reliable and up-to-date information available in the palm of your hand.
Whether you're taking your first RV trip with the family or have miles of RV travel under your belt, with the Good Sam Camping app you'll have the most trusted and reliable travel information available!
To learn more, visit GoodSam.com/Travel, join the Good Sam community on Facebook or call toll free 877-209-6655.
Various Bug fixes and changes to copy
Ratings and Reviews
BAD, BAD, BAD SAM.....SHAME ON YOU
I used the old app through camping world to plan multiple trips across the country. Had planned my trip from Michigan to the Grand Canyon...alas ALL that information is no longer in the
Camping World app. This app is W...O...R...T...H...L...E...S...S. First, it is NOT made for ipad. Second, little useful information for trip planning. Third, it duplicates RV Parky and other campground apps. Hardly worth the download time. I will be deleting it as I use my iPad NOT my phone when traveling....does anyone who develops these apps even use common sense before developing? Do you actually ask people who use these apps what they would like??? NO. NO. NO. What a disappointment from Good Sam.
Just a sales pitch for membership instead of useful information.
I downloaded the app hoping it would show me where the discount Good Sam’s gas stations are located. It would be helpful to have a search page available on its own. The campground and RV repair map is somewhat helpful but it seems quicker to just use Google for that information. Information about membership and how to join takes up too much space in this program. This app seems to be designed more as a sale pitch for the Good Sam’s Club than an app to assist it members.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We are always interested in what features will add value for our users. We will take note of this suggestion for future development efforts.
The application functions well and provides some good information but there is certainly room for improvement.
Showing last years pricing is deceptive, we stopped at one place listed at $36 last year to find that it was over $80 this year.
If users were able to enter there own findings/ratings as they visited there would be significantly more value to the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to provide thoughtful evaluation comments. I am sorry that the data was out of date and would like to research and correct that - can you please provide the location for which you found the pricing issue? Regarding the ratings feature, we will take note for future development efforts.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.