The #1 camping app of 2020. This app was developed to help people find great RV Parks in North America (USA, Canada, Mexico). Completely FREE with NO ADS. Find over 40,000 RV parks, campgrounds, rest areas, gas station, and stores. Commercial RV parks are sorted by rating and can be viewed in list mode. If you zoom in far enough, you will see gas station, rest areas, stores, etc. Compared to similar applications, this app uses local database, so it works much faster and less dependent on internet, however internet is required to view maps and pictures.
RV Parks and Campgrounds:
- Privately owned (commercial) RV parks
- Public parks including U.S. Forest Service, State Park, County/City Parks, BLM (The Bureau of Land Management), and Fairgrounds
- U.S. Military Campgrounds, U.S. Air Force FamCamps, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Jellystone (Family campgrounds Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park)
- 1000 Trails (Thousand Trails RV Resort & Campgrounds)
- KOA (Kampgrounds of America)
- 55+ Senior Retirement Communities
RV Friendly Stores & Stops:
- Walmart Super Centers, Walmart Neighborhood Markets
- Costco, Sam's Club, Camping World, CrackerBarrel
- Garder Mountain, Cabela's, REI, Big5, Dick's Sporting Goods, Bass Pro Shops
- Rest Areas, Welcome Centers, RV Dump Stations, Casinos, Low Clearance
- Pilot Flying J, TA Travel Centers, Petro Centers, Lovers Travel Stops, AMBEST and more
Bug fixes and small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Go to camping app
Love this app. I use it all the time to plan trips. I have a plan of the route I want to follow and then look for campgrounds in the correct location. Then read reviews and zoom in on satellite view to see if it looks decent. I find ones that look good and plan my route. Then I make a list of alternative sites along the way so I’m prepared if something goes wrong. In an emergency I pull out my phone and look to see what is near by. Once in Kansas we went to a state park that sounded nice but when we arrived we found a deserted park with one old trailer and flooded floors in the restroom. I don’t know if the water worked because we were back in the car headed for the highway. Pulled out the phone and found a nice little RV park about 20 miles down the road. App paid for itself right there. Love it.
I rode my motorcycle thru all the lower 48 States this past summer and am glad I had it. I had a small one man tent and found that most "Campgrounds" cost almost as much as a motel and are really RV parks is disguise. If you are traveling on a budget and using a tent, this is a great app because it shows you were the dispersed campsites are. It is also handy for locating showers, laundry etc. at those RV campsites.
Most of the dispersed campsite were accurately marked, a few were within a quarter mile of were the app said but there were a couple I could not find. 99% of the time I was looking for the sites in the late night/early morning so there is a chance that conditions prevented me from seeing them. 2 sites I had to use a real GPS to navigate because of loss of cellphone service. This problem is not the fault of this program, but the inherent problem of the mapping apps it passes the location to.
One of the top camping apps!
This app is great compared to most of the others out there. I love how you can have the fuel stations and stores located on the app. The app could be better if it had a option where you could plan your trip and route your destination from Point A - D, but were able to add the in between stops, as if you were using map quest directions. It would be great to have the full layout of a trip. In addition, if there was a area you could input your rig dimensions or height and the route would adjust due to your restrictions as a trucker app would do would be pretty sweet. I have used this app for my on the road and camping trips and it has got our family out of binds were the campground we pulled into was not what we expected and were able to find something better to accommodate us! Highly recommend this app to everyone.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PARKADVISOR LLC
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 ParkAdvisor LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.