The #1 camping app of 2020. This app was developed to help people find great RV Parks in North America (USA, Canada, Mexico). Completely FREE with NO ADS. Find over 40,000 RV parks, campgrounds, rest areas, gas station, and stores. Commercial RV parks are sorted by rating and can be viewed in list mode. If you zoom in far enough, you will see gas station, rest areas, stores, etc. Compared to similar applications, this app uses local database, so it works much faster and less dependent on internet, however internet is required to view maps and pictures.
RV Parks and Campgrounds:
- Privately owned (commercial) RV parks
- Public parks including U.S. Forest Service, State Park, County/City Parks, BLM (The Bureau of Land Management), and Fairgrounds
- U.S. Military Campgrounds, U.S. Air Force FamCamps, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Jellystone (Family campgrounds Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park)
- 1000 Trails (Thousand Trails RV Resort & Campgrounds)
- KOA (Kampgrounds of America)
- 55+ Senior Retirement Communities
RV Friendly Stores & Stops:
- Walmart Super Centers, Walmart Neighborhood Markets
- Costco, Sam's Club, Camping World, CrackerBarrel
- Garder Mountain, Cabela's, REI, Big5, Dick's Sporting Goods, Bass Pro Shops
- Rest Areas, Welcome Centers, RV Dump Stations, Casinos, Low Clearance
- Pilot Flying J, TA Travel Centers, Petro Centers, Lovers Travel Stops, AMBEST and more
- Added full-text search
- Database update: 4000+ campgrounds were updated
Ratings and Reviews
Use it all the time
Great app for finding RV sites! We travel a lot and find the reviews very helpful. I also really like the map on the app which allows you to find various RV parks within a vicinity. Or you can just scroll through the map to see what is available in other nearby areas. When You click on the red park spot, then click on the “i” information area, it brings you to the RV site information in another screen. Photos of Park, reviews, website, phone number etc. are all available there. Also allows me to review the RV Park easily. I really like this app. The only complaint is that sometimes you can’t see the search box area up on top of the screen while in the map screen and you just have to click there and start typing. Other than that A great app.
I rode my motorcycle thru all the lower 48 States this past summer and am glad I had it. I had a small one man tent and found that most "Campgrounds" cost almost as much as a motel and are really RV parks is disguise. If you are traveling on a budget and using a tent, this is a great app because it shows you were the dispersed campsites are. It is also handy for locating showers, laundry etc. at those RV campsites.
Most of the dispersed campsite were accurately marked, a few were within a quarter mile of were the app said but there were a couple I could not find. 99% of the time I was looking for the sites in the late night/early morning so there is a chance that conditions prevented me from seeing them. 2 sites I had to use a real GPS to navigate because of loss of cellphone service. This problem is not the fault of this program, but the inherent problem of the mapping apps it passes the location to.
Go to camping app
Love this app. I use it all the time to plan trips. I have a plan of the route I want to follow and then look for campgrounds in the correct location. Then read reviews and zoom in on satellite view to see if it looks decent. I find ones that look good and plan my route. Then I make a list of alternative sites along the way so I’m prepared if something goes wrong. In an emergency I pull out my phone and look to see what is near by. Once in Kansas we went to a state park that sounded nice but when we arrived we found a deserted park with one old trailer and flooded floors in the restroom. I don’t know if the water worked because we were back in the car headed for the highway. Pulled out the phone and found a nice little RV park about 20 miles down the road. App paid for itself right there. Love it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PARKADVISOR LLC
- 10.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 ParkAdvisor LLC