MOTION-ACTIVATED LIGHT WITH CAMERA
Stay alert of events around your home while you’re away or from inside your home through the KODA™ app. Receive instant notifications when activity is detected around the premises of your home.
• UltraSense™ Advanced Motion Detection uses a two-step process to only send you notifications of people detected
• 1300 Lumens floodlight shines bright at night the moment movement is detected
• 1080p HD video for crisp, clear videos
• Flexible power options: direct wire to an existing light fixture, or plug-in into an outdoor rated outlet
• Visual and audible warnings if you spot an intruder
• Two-way audio to listen and speak to any visitors
• Live view
• Night vision
• Grouped view to see three or four KODA™ cameras at a time
WiFi running on 2.4Ghz b/g/n with minimum 2 Mbps upload and download speeds per camera installed required to use the functions and features offered.
For more information about KODA™ products, visit us at www.kodabuilt.com.
1.Update Help Center link
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
NEW SOFTWARE PLEASE
the camera overall is okay not the best like they mentioned on their advertisement as being 1080 p it’s more like like 720 p it does it’s job, the flood light is very bright! But the Software... by the time I open the app what ever the motion detected is gone... yea there is the cloud storage but I wan to be able to open it and tell them something I might end up returning it if they don’t fix their issue.
Doesn’t work app
What is going on with the app.. the app is dropping a lot when you open it.. you have to open at least twice..
The second is the WiFi connection it drops also evening I did a test by have my internet modem next to the camera see for a few days it will drop and only say(((( it’s connecting)))) so needs to reset again and will work fine for a few days and the the same thing again..
Not sure if the app does that because I already talked to my Internet provider and ran a test and they told me I got full Internet signal ect::
Worst Wi-Fi device ever used
We are about to approach year 2020 and this company still can’t make simple Wi-Fi to work on iPhones! No tech support available on weekend, hello?! Most people will need install assistance on weekends! I had to use my wife’s android phone to setup the camera. Not sure why it wouldn’t work on iOS?! Once is setup, the picture/sound quality is really great!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.