Watch as your child explores the universe of coding with their new friends - the fuzzFamily! Kodable lets your kids play and create their own games, and features content suitable for all age levels. Explore the technomazes of Smeeborg, the asteroid fields of Asteroidia, and the slime-infested plains of Bug World while learning important computer science concepts.
WHAT THEY LEARN
Kodable is features age-appropriate games and activities that transition your kids from learning how to think like a programmer all the way to writing real code using our custom, built-for-kids coding interface!
Concepts learned through the Kodable include:
- Sequence/ Order of operations
- Algorithmic operations
- Conditional logic statements
- Variables including Strings, Integers, and Arrays
- Object Oriented Programming
- Classes and Subclasses
EVEN MORE FOR TEACHERS (Common Core + CSTA Standards-Aligned)
- Over 80 scripted, grab & go lesson plans
- Complete Scope and Sequence for each grade
- Hundreds of on-screen activities for students
- Roster Upload, Google Classroom, and Clever Login Integration
WHY CODE WITH KODABLE?
Even before your children can pronounce the word "algorithm" they have an astounding ability to learn how to use them. Today's best programmers fell in love with coding at a young age by experimenting with the concepts taught in Kodable. Understanding computer science empowers your child for the jobs of tomorrow, and expands your child's mind to solve problems today in more intelligent ways. Students also learn incredibly important ‘soft skills’ such as
- Problem solving skills
- Higher level thinking skills
- Collaboration skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Now, kids can explore the extra practice path from the comfort of their homes across all planets! Delight in playing and earning rewards while sharpening skills from home.
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy this game so far! It’s teaching my six year old daughter to use her critical thinking skills, memorization, and all helping her with her directions (up, down, left, right, etc.) she is also using her counting skills a little too, believe it or not! She and I have been playing this since I download this yesterday and we love! My mom even played and she was stumped on the ‘loops’ and my daughter explained to her how to play lol! Keep up the great work and I will be purchasing the full game!!!!
Busted bug world
I have a question why is it called bug world when you defeat the slimes with fuzzes? Also bug world is busted. every single time I’m on the final round my I pad goes back to the home screen any way you can fix it.
After that I lose my progress on the level NOT the hole game once I go back and play it again same thing happens. no matter what I do I don’t get to finish the level I am extremely lucky if I complete ONE level. other people would say why don’t you play the other part of the game that’s a good question IM BORED I’ve basically played all the other parts of the game that I CAN play even level three is hard on astropida THREE. other wise the game is the best game ever I just LOVE that you can make your own fuzzies. Now back to the question can you please please please fix the game. please write back people
Great concept except
They don’t tell you it’s a 7day subscription based game and it forces you to put in information before moving on to the trial version. It may say that in app purchases are in it but it fails to say it’s purely a subscription based concept. That being said I think it’s terrible business to hide behind the initial download before mentioning that as it’s a great idea to allow people to understand coding languages. Should probably allow for a broader audience rather than sticking to only those who can pay. Really tired of seeing educational help on this platform become a classist thing and only open to those who can afford to foot the bill. Kinda disgusting how capitalism has negatively effected everyone to become so greedy. Why not charge for the app overall? I’d pay 14 upfront over a stupid subscription.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SurfScore, Inc
- 443.8 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © SurfScore, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Kodable Monthly Plan $9.99
- Kodable Yearly Plan $79.99
- Parent Plan $29.99
- Fuzzes to Support Computer Science $4.99
- Kodable Lifetime Plan $149.99
- Pre-Trial Parent Plan $19.99
- 3-day Parent Trial $0.00
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.