KOMU 8 is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms. The most trusted local weather information in mid Missouri is now available whenever and wherever you want it.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
Ok app with one terrible flaw
Takes forever to load. Maybe 3 times longer than other apps.
Love this app
I literally use this app for locations across the country. It’s really great to have a reliable Doppler radar anywhere I travel. I like the option to look at the weather by hour. Helped me make decisions many times. I like that you can check out layers, future cast and past. The video updates are nice too. Idk why anybody would dislike this app so much that they rate 1 star.....
It’s been wrong for the past two days....
And that’s not the only time it’s been waaaayyyyy off! It’s way too frequent now. Sometimes the weather warnings don’t warn you! Are you serious?!
I deleted this app, it’s absolutely worthless.
Used to love this app....bummer.
UPDATE: I tried your app one more time, hoping that you fixed some things. And once again your weather warnings didn’t work! It snowed and I didn’t know it was going to until it was happening. I need the weather warnings to work!!! Sorry, but your app is worthless. I give up!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.