English to Korean & Korean to English Offline Translator & Dictionary app with ability to search similar sentences & expressions.
Includes more than 100K words, bilingual sentences & expressions
Auto language detection
Pronunciation with human voice.
Ability to find sentences, phrases, related words.
Word correction for mistyped words.
Tap word to see its meaning in popup window.
Review words and expressions with History & Favorites.
Upgrade to Premium to remove ads and enjoy unlimited offline translations.
You can pay once for Premium
or choose from 2 subscription options
- a yearly subscription. (comes with 3-day free trial)
- a monthly subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- iOS13 compatibility
- add offline translator for Premium users
- add monthly, yearly subscription options
Ratings and Reviews
This is great! I use it everyday
I really like this app. I'm trying to improve my Korean and this app is more convenient than having to pull up Google and search "Korean to English translate" every time I don't understand something. It works with both full sentences and words and it translates both ways (English to Korean and Korean to English). Even better, it provides several examples under anything I want translated. After I get the information I need, I read through the examples to pick up new words. It also provides a voice that reads Korean words and English words (really helps with pronunciation because that still stumps me at times). I definitely recommend this app. It's awesome!
Honestly, I love this app. It is so easy to use. It gives very simple and understandable definitions for words and also gives you multiple possibilities when necessary. You can even type in entire sentences and it will translate the entire sentence. You can also listen to the pronunciations in English or Korean. It also gives very helpful and applicable example sentences. Out of the half a dozen or more apps I’ve used, this one is definitely my favorite! It’s an absolute keeper! I recommend to anyone and everyone!
has its benefits
The app is just google translate with some extra benefits. I’ve taken words and phrases to make sure I have a correct translation and occasionally it comes out as utter nonsense so I went to google translate (as reviews said this was different) only to get the exact same translation (& other apps were able to process it better than either other apps). However, this app does have sentence examples and decent pronunciation features so I would pick this over google translate but it should not be blindly trusted as other people have said
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Xung Le
- 109.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © EVOLLY.APP
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $19.99
- 1 Year Premium. $9.99
- 1 Month Premium. $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.