English to Korean & Korean to English Offline Translator & Dictionary app with ability to search similar sentences & expressions.
Includes more than 100K words, bilingual sentences & expressions
Auto language detection
Pronunciation with human voice.
Ability to find sentences, phrases, related words.
Word correction for mistyped words.
Tap word to see its meaning in popup window.
Review words and expressions with History & Favorites.
Upgrade to Premium to remove ads and enjoy unlimited offline translations.
You can pay once for Premium
or choose from 2 subscription options
- a yearly subscription. (comes with 3-day free trial)
- a monthly subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- iOS13 compatibility
- add offline translator for Premium users
- add monthly, yearly subscription options
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is great! I use it everyday
I really like this app. I'm trying to improve my Korean and this app is more convenient than having to pull up Google and search "Korean to English translate" every time I don't understand something. It works with both full sentences and words and it translates both ways (English to Korean and Korean to English). Even better, it provides several examples under anything I want translated. After I get the information I need, I read through the examples to pick up new words. It also provides a voice that reads Korean words and English words (really helps with pronunciation because that still stumps me at times). I definitely recommend this app. It's awesome!
Honestly, I love this app. It is so easy to use. It gives very simple and understandable definitions for words and also gives you multiple possibilities when necessary. You can even type in entire sentences and it will translate the entire sentence. You can also listen to the pronunciations in English or Korean. It also gives very helpful and applicable example sentences. Out of the half a dozen or more apps I’ve used, this one is definitely my favorite! It’s an absolute keeper! I recommend to anyone and everyone!
My favorite Korean translator app!
I’m not usually one to write reviews, but this app is incredible. It’s so easy to use and also gives references to example sentences which is super helpful for studying and also helps with understanding how the word or phrase is used in real life situations. I actually use this app as a study tool as well because it has been so extremely helpful in giving accurate translations and examples. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to further their knowledge of the Korean language ☺️
- EVOLLY.APP PTE. LTD
- 109.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © EVOLLY.APP
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $19.99
- 1 Year Premium. $9.99
- 1 Month Premium. $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.