KPAX News delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you'll know what's going on right now and what's important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• Hourly and daily weather forecasts from your trusted local weather team
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year for iPhone and iPad devices only (Apple TV not included). The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for supporting local journalism! This release includes maintenance items and performance improvements to improve your overall news experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I would give a five star review if the following changed: First, your article titles need to be displayed completely. Those exceeding some arbitrary character limit are cut off. Second, you ask for a star review and it sends you here. When you find the review link you are asked for stars again... seems like you are double dipping on your star rating.
I believe your coverage is more complete for the Missoula area. The other stations seem to try to cover all of Western Montana but except for the weather and fires, I’m not interested. I’ve just started watching and reading so I am anxious try all the other info’s besides the news. Thanks for the good coverage.
Outshines the Competition
Viewable in both landscape and portrait formats, and displaying multiple stories of local interest without having too many ads, this app outshines the competition. KPAX is my go-to source for news when I’m away from home.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- E.W. Scripps Company
- 53.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.