Track Crafts Inventory and Projects
Custom-designed with the help of experienced crafters, Krafts is smart about helping you organize your materials and projects. You can add and edit categories to suit your needs.
The built-in UPC scanner uses your device’s camera to scan barcodes and automatically fetch product images (if available online). While shopping, you can scan barcodes in the store to easily check if you have those items in your inventory. You can also “flag” items that have special significance (e.g., need restocking).
Krafts is not affiliated with any supplier or retailer, so the app never tries to sell you stuff. The data in the app are YOUR data — no ads, promos, or company videos.
Krafts is more complicated than similar inventory apps, but that’s because it’s flexible and does so much more. Please read the extensive Help section in the app (and online at: http://mat.buddy.com/krafts).
• Maintain inventory of supplies and tools.
• Enter new project ideas and track projects through to completion. Add more details along the way.
• Designed for any craft.
• Create your own categories (e.g., “Card Stock,” “Tools,” “Books”).
• Add customized fields to each category (e.g., “Name,” “Quantity,” “Company,” “Photo”).
• Keeps photos of your items and completed projects.
• Scan UPC barcodes using the camera (only some codes have online data, see below).
• Scan store items while shopping to check for matches in your inventory.
• Add item photos using the camera or barcode scan.
• Help page assists with learning the app.
• Tutorial mode: help and tips for every screen.
• In-app Backup/Restore to/from your desktop PC.
• Email or print your entire database for safekeeping.
The scanner uses a public database to convert UPC codes to text. The database does not include all barcodes, and new ones are being added daily. However, even if a barcode is not in the database, Krafts will still save the number to allow match-ups when scanning the same barcode in your stash or a store.
Please contact me directly with questions or suggestions (hint: use the "Email Jeff..." button on all Help pages). Please do not put questions and suggestions in a review because I'll have no way to contact you.
Be safe: do an in-app BACKUP before installing this version.
1. Fixed: Crash when saving a photo to Photos.
2. Fixed: Can swipe/scroll Ideas/WIP/Done project photos.
3. Added a button (in Settings, Export) to email database is CSV format.
4. Fixed the swiping/scroll in project photos (again!).
5. Improved interface for X-series of iPhones.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far it's awesome!
I've been on search for an inventory app for the longest time and spending way more than the 1.99 I initially got this app for. This has been the perfect app! You can create your own anything, really, and tailor it to your needs. I use this to also keep track of my resale online business as well as my craft and art supplies.
Although it's a fabulous app there are a few updates I'd like to see:
-More picture options than 2. Maybe like 5
-changing the flag item feature. Right now you can set a flag and the app just pulls everything that is flagged. It works if you have one flag but if you want to use multiple flags it isn't really helpful. It would be perfect if you can use multiple flags for an item and at the top of the flag page to be able to select the flag option(s) you want to instantly look up. (Also confused on the purpose on having both flag and switches. Seems redundant.)
-Same with above on redundancy, what's the purpose of having one check box for the check box option?
I just started using this so there might be some help option that answers these questions but I still really like this app.
Definitely worth it!!!
Great for crafts
I am very happy with this application, and use it regularly to inventory my craft items. the only thing I see that could be improved on at this moment… And hopefully very soon… Is the search feature. I like to take it with me on my phone when I go to the craft store to make sure that I do not duplicate an item. Rather than scrolling through the many many items that I already have, it would be helpful to be able to search for an item and have it show whether or not it is on my list.
I love this app!
I continue to be impressed when I use this app. I love that it's customizable so it fits MY crafting style vs the developers programming. I love that I can take pics and scan barcodes. It has stopped me from putting two entries in for the same product. I can note how many I have and adjust as I use things. I love it and would highly recommend this to any crafter that has way to much stuff to keep up with. 😊
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.