KRCR News Channel 7 is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platform.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Fix issue where old map radar data failed to refresh when launching the app.
Ratings and Reviews
The app itself is fairly nice. Ability to change layers (radar/wind/snow, et cetera) is helpful. The "key" which shows intensity of layer is no longer displayed. The worst part--forecasting is as horrible as the stock weather app on iPhone.
Really like the current info including earthquake activity. I was using the weather channel app but will use this now. It's easier than checking the thermometer outside to determine when you can open the windows at night.
I would be willing to pay .99 to ditch the ads.
Great to have the local weather on the go. Has all that I would expect from a local weather forecast app. Good job!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.