KVOA is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have used the previous version to keep track of weather during our “monsoon” season. It was always dependable. I was forced to “upgrade” to the latest version. Pop up ads are extremely annoying, I will be deleting this as soon I find a replacement that doesn’t bombard me.
Video weathercasts went away?
KVOA has is my favorite but I think the new app is not better. It no longer let’s you watch the weathercast videos. Very disappointing. I will look for a different Tucson weather app that has videos.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.