WTVA is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Improved weather data source to give you accurate current conditions and forecasts from your favorite weather source!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App won’t open after Dec ‘19 iOS Update
Since the last IOS update the app won’t open as it used to. I waited at least a minute for it to load. Going to delete the app and reinstall.
Lots of people on these reviews have been saying that the bugs and ads are making the app bad, as in lower ratings. The ads aren’t even noticing anymore. If you want to get on the app, it may take longer than you’d like, but it has to load.
I really think this is a great app because it gives all information needed and even extra information that you will need daily. That includes a radar.
I recommend this app as a five star review.
Glitchy, unreliable, no app support.
We have been using this app ever since it first became available some years ago & it has never been exceptional but it was adequate for getting local weather. Usually, the radar was the highlight.
Ever since they started forcing us to watch ads before getting access to our weather, the quality & performance of this app has nosedived. Two days ago, the app failed to open displaying the message
“Content not available in your area”. Excuse me!?!
What changed? My phone is updated. I’ve kept up with app updates. What’s the problem? Don’t know & cant find out because there is no app support.
I’ve deleted & reinstalled with no improvement.
Maybe the 1 star review will get someone’s attention. I’m giving up on this loser & going back to The Weather channel.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.