Since 1929, La Cucina Italiana has brought the Italian taste to the table, becoming Italy's most iconic gastronomic magazine. Now we set the table for you with traditional and contemporary recipes, enchanting stories, mouthwatering travel itineraries, fine food & wine news, and much more. Authentic Italian Cooking since the 1920s, in a magazine published four times per year, full of recipes, stories, hotspots and news to discover all the tastes and colors of the italian food and wine, the best itineraries for a gourmet trip to Italy and the way italian food is changing and evolving in the United States.
- Single issues and auto-renewable subscription:
· Single Issue $7.99
. 1 year $15.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Miglioramenti generali
- Risoluzione bug minori
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m giving this app two stars because of the content, even though much of the magazine’s really good stuff is available on the web site. But the app is very frustrating to use. The “Free Pass” offered appears to be nothing more than access to a single issue — and apparently only two issues are available at all (this probably links up with other reviewers’ complaints about their subscriptions. It’s surprising that a company with the history and resources of Condé Nast would put out such a half-arsed product. In any case, I’ll be deleting the app forthwith.
Love this Magazine!
Not sure what problem everyone is having getting the app to work. I had no problem. I’m sure I will be asked to pay at some point and I will. Absolutely worth every penny. Amazing recipes, wonderful stories about families and chefs. Beautiful pictures. I was a subscriber for years before it went out of print in the US and am ecstatic that it is back. All the one star reviews are based on the app evidently not working but don’t let that sway you regarding the material. Amazing.
DO NOT SUBSCRIBE
Do not subscribe; they don’t deliver the digital subscriptions - I bought the one year subscription back in March, which includes 4 quarterly issues. I got the 1st quarterly issue upon signing up, but it’s now November and I still haven’t gotten the 2nd issue. I contacted support through the app twice, and no one has responded to me. I contacted the developer directly and they haven’t responded. I contacted the App Store and they refuse to give me a refund because they said I have to take it up with the developer. I’m extremely disappointed. This was my favorite food magazine when they used to offer it in print.
- Edizioni Conde Nast Spa
- 107.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Edizioni Condé Nast s.p.a.
- In-App Purchases
- La Cucina Italiana Intl 104 $4.99
- La Cucina Italiana Intl 102 $4.99
- La Cucina Italiana Intl 103 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.