Enjoy the UK's best-selling food magazine wherever you are with our digital edition!
Packed with bonus tools to help you get the most from each issue, including bookmarking, recipe search, easy text adjust, landscape mode and more, you'll love how easy it is to have all of your favourite recipes and features stored in one place.
Whether you’re looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we’re here to help.
As well as helping you decide what to cook we can also help you to cook it. From tips on cookery techniques to facts and information about health and nutrition, we have a wealth of foodie know-how for you to explore.
All our recipes are tested thoroughly by us to make sure they’re suitable for your kitchen at home. We know many of you are concerned about healthy eating, so we send them to a qualified nutritionist for thorough analysis too.
Our award-winning App was voted PPA Digital Magazine of the Year 2013, DMA Food and Drink Magazine of the Year 2013, BSME Best Brand App of the Year 2012 and PPA Digital Edition of the Year 2011.
“A highly impressive and well thought through app” In Publishing magazine
"Whatever your culinary ambitions, this is a great addition to your collection" 5 star award, Apps magazine.
Subscriptions and single issues:
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In-App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
**Please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies
Thanks for using our app! Here are the latest enhancements you’ll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Nice digital version with some smart use of the iPad
At the app is free and the magazines not, is logical. Why would we get free magazines?
We all know the Apple system. Free apps but in-app content is not free.
Works fine for me.
The GF magazine is great as ever. And I really like the idea of being able to browse through the magazine without the recipes "getting in the way", but still just a tap away.
With some videos, could be more, and links, it's great.
Lack of features
I'm always excited to read each edition, lots of great original recipes and features, so I have no complaints on content. The app though is terrible. Where are the digital features like shopping list and a decent search/recipe finder. You can't even print so creating your own archive of favourite recipes id out of thr question.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're sorry to hear you're not enjoying the app experience. However, we have introduced some new features which may help. You can now search for recipes at the top of the app, which will help you find inspiration from across all of the content within the app. You're also able to bookmark your favourite recipes/anything that catches your eye and these will all be saved in your bookmark folder in the main menu. We hope that helps and thank you for reading Good Food Magazine.
Used to love it
Not sure what happened with the last update, but I can’t get an issue to download. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling without success.
Disappointed and ready to cancel my subscription
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 40.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © BBC Magazines Limited 2017
- In-App Purchases
- February 2011 $4.99
- March 2011 $4.99
- April 2011 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.