With Labscope, you transform your ZEISS microscope and camera into a WiFi-enabled imaging system. Be it in the laboratory, university, school or even for your hobby - Labscope snaps images and records videos of your microscopic samples, easier than ever. You can create annotations and reports, do image processing and save the files to your Windows network, or simply share them with anyone. Anywhere.
Moreover, with Labscope you can easily create a high-quality digital classroom system, showing students a fun way of learning.
Benefit from more than 160 years of experience in microscopy and explore the freedom of mobile digital imaging. Easy. Precise. Efficient.
Download Labscope and test all features with the built-in virtual microscope!
For more information visit www.zeiss.com/labscope
Intended use - Labscope
Labscope is for Research Use Only*- not for use in Diagnostic procedures.
Note:* A Research application is not intended for in vitro diagnostic or in clinical use, but is intended solely for use in the research or educational setting, for example university or pharmaceutical development. These applications are described as Research Applications or Research Use Only.
- Labscope Multi-Channel module provides enhanced multi-channel functions for acquisition of fluorescence channels and transmitted light channel. Furthermore, you can compare the channels and generate multi-channel report easily. Try it out through Module Manager!
- Split view is now back! It provides an intuitive way for image comparison.
- Histogram function makes getting a good display effect easier than ever.
- Integration with Files App allows you to manage and share your Files between apps and remote locations smoothly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Carl Zeiss AG
- 75.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019, Carl Zeiss
- In-App Purchases
- Multi Channel $349.99
- Multi Channel (Free Trial)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.