◦ Apple Design Award 2017 ◦
“A beautifully designed, best-of-breed coloring app.” - Apple, Inc.
Seeking to relax through creativity? You came to the right place! Welcome to Lake. Go ahead, feel for yourself why millions who are already brushing their stress away with us keep coming back for more.
“Lake’s simple and playful design is a delight and comes packed with creativity-enhancing tools, customized color palettes, and beautiful illustrations to help anyone create a masterpiece. It offers high quality curated illustrations from local and renowned artists that bring them together with their fans and ensures a rewarding and relaxing coloring book experience for all ages.” - Apple, Inc.
“If you feel good about supporting working artists, you won't want to skip this coloring book app. It's full of great illustrations and gets updated all of the time.” - Lory Gil, iMore
Color yourself calmer with this adored-by-the-masses-and-Apple Editors’ Choice coloring platform!
The coloring pages in Lake are all created by indie artists who love what they do and put their heart into what they create. By subscribing to Lake, you return the love, since we share part of every subscription fee directly with them.
• 60+ coloring books by worldwide indie illustrators
• New artists and new coloring books added on a regular basis
• 5-piece tool set: acrylic brush, watercolor brush, spray, fill, and eraser
• Tap-to-fill coloring option
• Color picker
• Blank canvas so you can start drawing from scratch
• Save coloring books to My List for quick access to your favorite artists
• All work in progress is easily accessible in My Studio
• History palette shows previously used colors
• Color inside the lines
• Zoom in/out
• A manageable number of coloring surfaces
• Works offline
• iCloud Sync
• Apple Pencil and 3D Touch support
• Instantly save your drawings
• Quick sharing and print options
By becoming a Lake supporter, you get full access to all artwork and Lake premium features. Choose among coloring pages by all featured artists, express through all available colors, and make use of additional functionalities (My List, Blank Canvas). Keep in mind, by subscribing, you directly help artists on their mission to live as artists. Karma points for all!
Good to know:
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan (starting at $59.99, billed once a year), and a monthly plan (starting at $7.99, billed once a month). The availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one monthly/yearly plan, unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription, unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews, unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Lake subscription.
Terms of Service: http://lakecoloring.com/termsofservice/
If you have any suggestions or opinions we want to hear it all! :)
The lovely banner at the top of this page was illustrated by Alina Drozdova. Find her coloring book in the app!
A bit late to the party, but we are bringing a bottle, so to speak! Now introducing Dark Mode!
› About Dark Mode. It’s tied directly to your system settings, so whatever mode your iPhone or iPad is in, Lake will be in as well. Some words of wisdom: mindful coloring practice before bedtime can help you fall asleep faster. The process of coloring will allow you to slowly unwind after a long day and relax your body and mind. Try to see how this works for you!
› We are being joined by our 64th artist! Luna Valentine from Poland loves drawing cute magical people and finding whimsy in their everyday life. Beware, she will put a spell on you ...
› We are waving hello to Dark Mode and goodbye to our ‘Black Mode’! Yikes. If you were one of the unlucky ones who were experiencing their canvas going black (gulp), you should be on the safe side now.
In February, Lake will become fluent in Brazilian Portuguese, Pусский, Français, 日本語. Can. Not. Wait.
Thanks for your feedback: this way, you help us evolve and grow!
IG and TW: @lakecoloring
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Open this Apple Design Award winner and start coloring. In moments, all your stresses just kinda wash away, right? That’s the nice side effect of this tremendous coloring app. It’s packed with creativity-enhancing tools—spray paint, customized color palettes, and a huge assortment of intuitive features. Our favorite pictures switch from coloring between the lines to going rogue.
It is a nice coloring app, but.....
Lake is a nice coloring app, probably on one of the better ones out there because you can actually color and shade each part of the drawing. The overall drawings for coloring are awesome and very unique, you won’t find these kinds of drawings anywhere else, which is another reason why lake is a top choice for me. The overall experience is nice and the final results almost look like a real painting, it’s really quite a bit different then any other painting program I’ve tried. Lake doesn’t overwhelm you with a bunch of tools and such, it gives you what you need to get great results and let’s you concentrate on your work. Selections are easy and the navigation is simple, I just wish there was a way to rotate the canvas while working, I often have to rotate my iPad to compensate for this. They are also are having a killer deal right now on subscriptions, I signed up for a year and I’m really glad I did, so far I’m loving it.
I think this app needs improvement I think it is a really good app for like coloring and I am very very picky person about apps but it gives you all the supplies for coloring that you need to like make use of successful but they do they have to make like what I don’t like about it is that they have make you wait till like I could draw something they have to make you wait 25 minutes to wait to draw another thing and it’s very creative app but I wouldn’t recommend getting it because of like a lot of glitches and it’s gotten like whenever I try to zoom out it starts coloring and then it gets really annoying so yeah and that’s why every day of three star so yes if you don’t agree with me it’s OK but this is just my opinion everyone else has other opinions and I respect that but this is just my point of you and yes I certainly do love the app I am as I said in the beginning I am a very picky person about apps and I also love how creative this app is so without other to say everything’s a three star hopefully it gets better with the app and I can read a five star sooner or if not but yes thank you for letting me respond to your app and yes hopefully you respond and fix or you don’t have to fix for me but it’s OK
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback. Happy you like coloring with Lake but not sure what you meant with the 25 minutes of wait time to color the next image. You can color right away in Lake. Perhaps you encountered that in another coloring app? Can you please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can determine if the zooming issue is from Lake or also from using it in another coloring app. We know sometimes a mix up can happen :) We'll definitely consider your suggestions if it turns out the issue is from our app. Hope to hear from you soon via email. Thank you and all the best.
- Lake d.o.o.
- 122 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Lake d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Little Furry Friends by Nina $2.99
- Little furry friends $6.99
- Little furry friends $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.