LandstarOne is your one stop mobile connection to Landstar available loads, fuel savings, inspection stations and more.
• BCOs and carriers in Landstar’s system just sign in or create an account. If you’re interested in joining the Landstar network, visit leasetolandstar.com for more information about becoming a BCO or to onboard as a carrier visit https://onboard.dat.com/landstar.
With the LandstarOne app, you can:
• Easily find the best loads for your business with our advanced load search, including
• Search for loads by trailer type, origin, destination, dates, weight, miles, revenue, rate per mile and other criteria
• View important details including, revenue, rate per mile, load dates/times, weight, miles, load age, load comments and many others
• Sort search results by revenue, rate per mile or age
• Contact Landstar agents to ask questions and book loads
• Take advantage of the Landstar fuel discounts and easily calculate your net fuel cost
• Search for fuel stops along your route or near any location on a map
• View Net Discount Fuel Price for fuel stops including Landstar discount and State IFTA tax credits
• Connect to Google Maps or Apple Maps to find the best route to your fuel stop
• Filter so you only see your favorite fuel vendors
• Save a “great stop” for quick access later
• Call a fuel stop directly from the app
• Quickly locate Landstar approved inspection stations
- Carriers can now login, perform load searches, and see fuel stations
- Explore the app as a guest user
- Improved in-app navigation
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My only complaint is the load search results doesn’t show deadhead distance until you open the load details page. When I use the web browser version, I use deadhead information to help me decide on loads available. Landstar One does enable a deadhead filter which is nice, but it would also be nice to see the deadhead information on the results page.
My absolute favorite app feature is the ability to hide loads I am not interested in. Yes! I have been waiting years for this feature. Nothing worse than seeing 50 loads but only 15 of them interest me. Then I have to weed through loads I don’t want every time I hit the refresh button. With the “hide” feature I can easily keep track of what I am interested in, and I love it! If I hide one by mistake, I can easily put it back! Again, I have been waiting years for this feature. Thank you app developer! I actually gave up on you and was waiting for Microsoft to enable “mark up” on web pages so I could use a pen to cross loads off, but Microsoft has yet to implement this feature. Doesn’t matter now, because you guys finally did it! Thank you for making load discovery less frustrating.
Using Landstar One to check fuel prices is a blessing. I never caught on to the whole “look up reference numbers and calculate” process explained during orientation, but this i can do. Obviously, it’s as easy as opening the app and selecting the “find fuel” option. I am glad for this kind of tech. Excellent work. Thanks!
Love the different options in the new app. Right now the only suggestion I have to improve it would be to marry it to a map product so we could input our destination and it would show a route and we could just pick our stops on the route so much easier than having to scroll and zoom and expand trying to find our route then stops on it. Overall great app.
This will save me lots of money and time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Landstar System Holdings, Inc
- 45.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Landstar System, Inc. Copyright 1997-2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.