Harness the power of a scientifically proven 4-in-1 speech therapy app that boosts reading, writing, speaking, and listening in people with aphasia. Whether you’re recovering from a stroke or brain injury, Language Therapy can help.
TRY THIS APP FOR FREE!
Language Therapy Lite is a free sample of the activities found in the full version of Language Therapy. You’ll get 5-7 exercises in each activity to see if this is the right app for you.
STUDIES SHOW… IT WORKS!
Struggling with language can feel like being trapped in your own mind. But there’s an answer. Research at the University of Cambridge showed improvement in every single participant with chronic aphasia who used this app for 20 minutes a day over 4 weeks. Get real results that last.*
- Overcome aphasia and boost language skills with a proven app designed by experts
- Enhance speech therapy with countless activities that are perfect for clinical and home use
- Learn in 5 languages: US or UK English, Spanish, German, French
- Get a toolkit that’s faster and more adaptable than photo cards, letter tiles, and other therapy aids
- Use score reports and adjustable options to seamlessly fit the app into your therapy program
- Fully customize your activities by adding your own words, pictures, prompts, or sounds
- No subscriptions, ever – our best-selling app will always be there when you need it
** THERE’S NO BETTER TIME TO START. Try it now for FREE with Language Therapy Lite! **
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET IN ONE EASY PACKAGE:
COMPREHENSION THERAPY – IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Build listening and reading comprehension skills for nouns, verbs, and adjectives. Take the first step in your aphasia recovery with an app that automatically adjusts difficulty based on performance.
3 ACTIVITIES: Listen | Read | Listen & Read
NAMING THERAPY – FIND THE RIGHT WORDS
Practice naming and improve word-finding skills. In 4 activities, you do everything from naming the things you see to describing their features, all with cues and hints to guide you. Build independence by learning strategies to communicate your thoughts and needs.
4 ACTIVITIES: Naming Practice | Describe | Naming Test | Flashcards
READING THERAPY – TAKE YOUR READING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Strengthen literacy with phrase and sentence exercises in an app that’s perfect for independent practice. Improve attention to detail, practice oral reading, and build on the single words of Comprehension Therapy as you move toward the more advanced reading skills needed for independent living.
4 ACTIVITIES: Phrase Matching | Phrase Completion | Sentence Matching | Sentence Completion
WRITING THERAPY – BOOST YOUR SPELLING SKILLS
Improve spelling ability by practicing completing and building the words you hear and see. Pick letters from a limited choice or full alphabet, then place and rearrange them at will for an intuitive and challenging experience. The perfect spelling practice is waiting.
4 ACTIVITIES: Fill in the Blank | Copy | Spell What You See | Spell What You Hear
IN ALL 4 OF LANGUAGE THERAPY’S APPS, YOU GET:
- 700+ core nouns, verbs, and adjectives that run throughout all 4 apps
- Thousands of exercises for countless hours of practice
- Recommendations on what to do next based on your score
- Activities for people struggling with aphasia after stroke or brain injury, autism, or just learning a new language
- Simple, distraction-free interfaces that are easy to use for all ages and abilities
- No subscriptions, no monthly bills, no Wi-Fi needed
WHY WASTE YOUR TIME ON APPS THAT DON’T WORK? Download Language Therapy and watch the improvement begin.
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app? Find the right apps for you at tactustherapy.com/find
*Every person and every brain is different. Your results may vary.
- minor updates to improve your experience using the app
Ratings and Reviews
Gives a great idea of each full app
I downloaded this app because every time I read about Tactus Therapy's apps, I'm intrigued. This lite version gives a brief, yet thorough, look at each of these domains. As a K-2 speech-language pathologist, most of it IS too high for my kiddos (as the description says), but I did really like the naming therapy section. The color photographs are well done, visually appealing enough even for younger kiddos. And, I've had several second graders that were more than ready to be taught some naming strategies, and even the lite version was a good activity to use while addressing that.
Hope I can get the full version for my school!
I am an elementary librarian. I've thoroughly evaluated this trial version and I'm convinced of its awesomeness! I would love to have this available for our younger learners, speech therapy and special needs students. The activities are varied enough that it wouldn't be boring and it uses listening, reading, recognition of common objects, spelling, comprehension and writing. Some could be self-directed, but I picture many excellent opportunities to interact with the teacher or with another student. Bright colors and easy to understand speech. Thumbs up!
great find through A4CWSN
Wish I had this one when first starting out speech with my son - but it has potential with both of my kids in the Naming/Reading/Writing sections. The Comprehension is great as well - and yes, I can see all four of these sections standing on their own as individual apps but would still like them to be included together in one app like the lite version (and then doing an IAP for which section you need - or a bundle of two or all). Not sure if there are more card packs to purchase or add to in the full versions but that would be a nice addition to do as well (whether as a parent of a child with SN or as an SLP).
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd
- 108.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2021 Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.