“Lanthier” is an internal medicine app based on the seventh edition of the bestselling pocketbook.
Completely re-imagined for iOS, this app will allow any physician, resident or medical student to access up-to-date medical information and guidelines quickly and efficiently.
Free 7 days trial subscription!
“Lanthier Practical Guide to Internal Medicine is a good choice for an app to replace your pocketbook. Beyond providing quality content with references, it has an excellent design that makes it more than just a digitized version of a book. Finding clinically relevant information about a condition is quick and easy.”
— FEATURES —
• Concise: edited to be useful at the bedside.
• Fast: advanced search function, intuitive menus.
• Direct link to the references on PubMed and now through Read by QxMD (internet connection required). Build your paper collection using articles selected by Dr Lanthier himself.
• MedCalX integration (sold separately): for quick access to the trusted medical calculator.
• Take personal notes within the topics and synchronize them across your iOS devices. Perfect for studying for board exams!
— TOPICS —
General Internal Medicine
— ABOUT THE LEAD AUTHORS —
Dr Luc Lanthier practices General Internal Medicine at the Sherbrooke University Hospital Center and is a Professor of Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Sherbrooke. He is former chair of the French Examination Board for Internal Medicine Exam at the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Dr Donald Echenberg practices General Internal Medicine at the Sherbrooke University Hospital Center and is an Associate Professor of Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Sherbrooke. He is past president of the Canadian Society of Internal Medicine and is currently Governor of the Quebec Chapter of the American College of Physicians.
— DISCLAIMER —
This publication (application) is to be used as a guide only. It is intended only for use by licensed medical practitioners and medical students. Every doctor (or prescriber) is responsible for their actions. Therapeutic options presented in this guide reflect current approaches and guidelines in the field of internal medicine. Content has been peer reviewed by leading experts in their respective fields.
The authors of Lanthier - Practical Guide to Internal Medicine shall not be liable for any injury and/or damage to persons or property arising from the use of this application. This guide is not meant to replace clinical judgment.
It is the responsibility of the licensed prescriber to verify the indications, contraindications and dosage of the medication (and actions) they prescribe.
— ABOUT SUBSCRIPTION —
Lanthier - Internal Medicine is offered as a subscription service, renewed automatically.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the application «Settings» section and tapping «Manage Subscriptions» after purchase.
- COVID-19 section updates (treatment)
- Modification to acetaminophen poisoning section
- Minor edits to all chapters
- More than 100 new references
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Les Editions Formed inc.
- 155 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Éditions Formed inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lanthier - new users $19.49
- Lanthier - current users $19.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.