Lara Croft: Relic Run 9+
Spectacular running action!
CDE Entertainment Ltd.
- Offers In-App Purchases
Run, swing, drive, and swan dive your way as Lara Croft through mesmerizing yet hazardous environments, uncovering ancient relics to unearth the truth and solve the mystery behind a shadowy conspiracy that threatens the world!
- Discover incredible locations as you make your way through the jungle, the desert or the mountains, each filled with secrets and danger.
- Use Lara’s signature parkour moves to create death-defying last minute escapes.
- Master fast-paced vehicles like ATVs and motorcycles to give Lara more ways to conquer the terrain.
- Engage in epic Boss Fights and defeat iconic enemies including the return of the infamous T-Rex!
- Progress through the campaign map to collect relics and uncover the Relic Run mystery.
- Power up Lara’s arsenal of weapons and engage in frantic combat.
- Choose from a wardrobe of classic Lara outfits, each with its own gameplay perks.
- Swap and upgrade equipment to give Lara the edge.
- Get the chance to rack up big rewards in endless mode with non-stop action
- Earn bragging rights on the leader boards.
Download for free today!
The speed of gameplay and graphics offered in this game, requires minimum iPhone 5c, iPad Mini 2 or iPad 3
Minor fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It may be her first infinite runner, but gaming’s premier adventurer feels right at home in Relic Run. The pace goes from fast to relentless as you take parkour-style leaps, race along walls, hop into a jeep, and even draw dual pistols for quick shootouts. This constant variety—plus piles of unlockable gear and treasure to find—makes for edge-of-your-seat excitement that’ll thrill Tomb Raider fans.
This is probably the best 3-lane running game I've ever played. There are levels, so it's not like it's just an endless running game like others of its kind. But there is still an endless option if you want to play it that way. Every few levels provides something new to keep you on your toes. The bosses are straight up awesome. I love this game! The only reason I give it four stars instead of five is because of two issues that I have. For starters, the controls don't always work the way they should. There are times where I have slid exactly like I'm supposed to, and still die. Once, I even jumped and Lara slid instead; and it caused me to die. I've only had this problem in the desert level, not the jungle level. I'm hoping this problem won't be present in the mountain level, but I haven't gotten there yet. The second problem I have is that things that cost diamonds are WAY too expensive. But, I guess every app needs to make a profit somehow. Overall, this game is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who likes running games, Tomb Raider, or is just looking for a fun new app.
Needs work, but nice concept.
I will start by saying that I have played a lot of endless running games and they all get boring after a time. It is nice to see something like this game with a different style of battle mechanics to make it stand out a little bit more. There are a few other games that stand out as better developed (less issues with controls and other aspects like screen sensitivity, speed of control and response time). I crash when I shouldn’t be crashing because I swiped to move, duck or jump past the obstacles and the game doesn’t register the movement. I have a new iPhone 8 Plus, so I know it is not the phone having issues. I won’t even get into the Facebook login issues.
The game does have promise and a wonderful appeal to the fans of the Tomb Raider series but I believe that is where the pizazz ends. It has nice graphics but still a bit blocky, not highly redefined. If they can fix the choppiness of the gameplay, the issues with the sensitivity on the controls and speed up the response time with it would make this game a lot better. Control issues are a huge detractor for a game with a big franchise tag. If you fixed the controls and nothing else, this would be a solid 4 Star game and I would recommend it to others. At this point, I will play for a while longer and hope the game will open itself up more and be better in later levels.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CDE Entertainment Ltd.
- 308.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Lara Croft: RELIC RUN (c) Square Enix, 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gems $0.99
- Stack of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $2.99
- Bag of Gems $5.99
- Bag of Gems $1.99
- Starter Bundle $1.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Crate of Gems $9.99
- Coin Doubler $4.99
- Chest of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.