Later is the #1 visual marketing platform for businesses on Instagram.
*NEW* Schedule Instagram posts that automatically publish to Instagram - no notifications required!
Why you’ll love Later:
• Manage multiple Instagram accounts in one place
• Schedule photo, carousel, or video posts to Instagram
• Plan your Instagram feed with drag and drop
• Publish your posts directly to Instagram without push notifications
• Upload photos and videos from your computer or phone
• Support for multiple users
• Tag users and locations in your scheduled Instagram posts
Later for iOS
• Upload, schedule, and plan your Instagram posts including video and photos in advance from your phone
• Posts are pushed to your phone at the right time for posting to Instagram
Auto Publish to Instagram
• Instagram business profiles can schedule posts directly to Instagram, no notifications required
Multiple Instagram Accounts
• Schedule and manage content for multiple Instagram accounts
Multiple Team Members
• Invite your entire team!
• Add users to your account to collaborate on uploading and scheduling content
Manage Multiple Mobile Devices
• Dedicate one person or multiple people per Instagram account for final approval
Here are a few treats that the Later team cooked up:
* First up, we made some changes to the functionality of the sign in and sign up screens (more to come in the next few weeks)
* We also have better reporting when the app crashes! Fingers crossed this never happens, but if it does, we’ll catch it!
* We’ve added the ability to tag users and locations from your mobile! So now you can now tag all your favorite restaurants, cafes, public user profiles, and more from the Later mobile app!
* Did you recently receive a “Caption Error” message when there was nothing wrong with your caption? We’re happy to report that this has been fixed!
* Oh, and we also fixed a few pesky bugs.
If you have any questions, shoot us an email at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! But not if you do IGTV's
I love the app but there are 2 major changes that need to be made. 2 issues that need to be fix and is keeping me from wanting to really use it as much as I'd like
1. Not showing IGTVs on feed. When you post an IGTV it shows up on your Instagram feed but isn't presented on later, throwing off the whole pre-planning aspact of the app because there's things missing. It was really hard to figure out when to post quotes because I usually use later to create that checker board effect on my feed and it messed up because it didn't show my IGTV that was posted.
2. Creating captions and losing them. Often times when I create a caption on later the app will close and I lose my caption. And I make Long meaninful captions so you can imagine how big of an L that is. I would love to see an update where captions automatically save like Google docs once a caption is typed. So I don't have to write them out on notes to make sure I don't lose them.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks so much for your feedback. We are aware of the hurdle with IGTV. At the moment, the API is closed for IGTV, so we don't have the permission from Instagram to pull in any IGTV posts (even the preview to grid ones). We hope to find a solution soon!
They are working on it.
I am changing my review back to five star. I’ve had some issues, but things have been working well for a while now. I do believe that the staff take great pride in Later and are working hard to keep things running seamlessly. The vision is there and they keep improving it. Every staff member I’ve worked with has been kind and has genuinely tried to help. My only complaint with the app is that it doesn’t have all of the features the desktop version has, so some of my work I need to do on desktop, not my tablet.
I have one suggestion for the desktop version: It would be great to be able to move your entire schedule over to another week instead of having to move each post manually. There are times when I can’t keep up with my post schedule. I load photos and put them all in an order that looks great, then at some point life happens and I can’t get all the text completed for my upcoming posts and I need to move my schedule over. It’s a bit time consuming to have to move each individually, so being able to move the entire line up of future posts would be a great tool for me.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, are you sill having issues? please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we are listening and would love to help
waste of money & time
I subscribed to the paid plan based on the features it promised. After spending a good deal of time uploading & organizing posts, I realized I was unable to auto post as it said my Instagram account is not a verified business account (it definitely is). I spent hours troubleshooting & followed all the recommended steps to properly connect my accounts, still to no avail. I meet all the qualifications & followed all the directions to a tee, but Later just refuses to authenticate my Instagram & Facebook business page connection. Without that verification the app is essentially useless to me as I’m not able to use any auto post features. I tried to contact the support chat for help, and received no response. I finally got so frustrated I researched other apps & tried Planoly. It immediately connected & verified my accounts correctly & has been a dream to use so far! Literally took me two minutes to set up vs. the hours I spent trying to get Later to work. I recommend Planoly instead! I am out the money I already paid on Later & hours I wasted trying to get this app to work. It was a huge waste of time & a big disappointment! Stay away.
Developer Response ,
Hi Ray! We understand that verification and connecting of your Facebook business profile and Instagram account can at times be a frustrating experience. It's usually just a small edit to the permission on your Facebook account to solve it, but we definitely hear you and are working on making it more seamless. If you need any help and would like to get your Later account running smooth, you can reach out to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you right away!
- Victory Square Media Inc.
- 105.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 - 2019 Victory Square Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.