The original Launchpad — Make & Remix Music.
Enter an inspiring world of music creation and remixing on your iPhone & iPad.
8 free soundpacks included. Hundreds more available, updated weekly.
Launchpad is the original number-one app for making and remixing electronic music. Instantly combine beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX loops into new creations. Layer DJ-style effects to chop and change your sound. Record your performance and share it with others.
There’s never been a better time to make music.
// MAKE & REMIX MUSIC
Instantly create and remix music. Use the world-famous Launchpad grid to trigger loops and sounds from a huge professional library. Launchpad is always locked to the beat, so you’ll never go out of time.
// EASY TO USE DJ-STYLE FX
Free, easy-to-use DJ-style FX turn every remix into a creative performance. Advanced options on iPad further enhance your remixes. The pro DJ-style effects include filter, gater, stutter, stopper, flanger and delay.
// INSPIRING SOUNDPACKS, UPDATED WEEKLY
Launchpad comes with 8 remix soundpacks to get you started. Hundreds more are available in the store, with new ones added every week.
// PRO FEATURES COLLECTION
For the advanced or adventurous, the Pro Features Collection for iPad add-on lets import your own sounds, use all the extended FX features and sync easily to other apps and external hardware.
Connect the world famous Launchpad hardware to your iPad for the ultimate sonic experience. At any time, capture your performance and share it easily.
• Make music instantly — Play a multi-colour grid of amazing sounds
• Perform like a DJ — Easy to play loops and one-shots
• 8 free soundpacks — Nearly 400 sounds included. Discover hundreds more in the store.
• Artist remixes — Remix Legendary tracks from UK Record label ‘Ninja Tune’
• Weekly releases — Professional remix soundpacks released every week
• DJ-style performance FX — Make your mixes unique with powerful DJ effects
• Share your music — Soundcloud, YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, Audiocopy and more
• Build new remixes — Craft new and unique remixes from scratch
• Create your own remixes — Craft your own remix by combining sounds from your library
• Reuse soundpacks — Launchpad soundpacks appear automatically in Blocs Wave
• Play in key — Set the key of your session and browse all clips in that key
• Real-time tempo — Change tempo at any time, with real-time audio stretching
• Blocs Wave export — Easily send your Blocs Wave projects to Launchpad
• Audio Import* — Supports Dropbox, AudioShare, AudioCopy and Airdrop
• Advanced performance FX* — Enhanced Stutter, Autofilter, Gater, Delay, Stopper & Flanger
• Launchpad hardware — Integrates with Novation’s Launch hardware (iPad only)
• Ableton Link — Jam in sync with your other apps, devices or Ableton Live
• MIDI sync output* — Connect Launchpad to external hardware synths and drum machines* (iPad only)
• Audiobus Support — Use any Audiobus-compatible apps to extend your music-making setup
• Bluetooth — Supports Bluetooth speakers and headphones
For more support enquires please visit: http://ampifymusic.com/support
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- This version fixes a crash some users are having when launching the app, and a few other minor bugfixes.
We really appreciate your feedback. If you have comments, questions or feature requests, let us know at email@example.com. If you like Launchpad and have a minute to spare, please review it in the app store.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome with one bug
let’s get the bug out-of-the-way and then I’ll tell you how awesome this app is. For some reason the background audio setting doesn’t work. That’s pretty frustrating because when listening back to the finish song very often before you get too far the phone going to standby mode and kill this song to play. Backgroung Audio worked before Launchpad had a big makeover.
now for the good stuff: Launchpad is so well laid out and sound so good that I could actually make EDM based Record is just about anywhere I am calling in line at the bank, chilling in bed, driving across LA at Cetera at Cetera it misses your song for you so what I do is I’ll do five or six versions from the same sound sad then export them to my full studio and edit the best pieces together to come up with the final version ready for Mastering. and the mixes do you need Mastering as a fine they’re a bit harsh in the high-end, mostly due to symbols and high hats. But creating songs is just so darn easy and fast in Launchpad it is an instant dispensable tool in my arsenal of tools and considering that it just cost a couple bucks to buy gives you free sound sets to begin with and then offer is a huge smorgasbord of other sound sets to load, including the ability to import your own samples, this is one app That you’ll find extremely useful.
Developer Response ,
Hi Joe! Thanks for the review and feedback. We are working on resolving the issue with background audio for recorded audio, so hopefully this is fixed soon! Best regards, Andrew//Ampify
Needs bluetooth MIDI desperately
With all the great feature updates launchpad has had, it is becoming a strong contender for center spot in my live rig, however poor MIDI outboard control options when coupled with the loss of digital audio (it's one or the other with Apple IOS) are holding this app back from live greatness.
Everyone including the developers know that getting Live digital audio out of a iPad cannot be done if you want to plug a MIDI controller into the iPad. So if like me you plug a launchpad MIDI controller into the iPad to bring the Launchpad app outboard in a fantastic way, the big sacrifice is audio quality, as you are forced by Apple to use the headphone socket as your audio source for integrating the live output of Launchpad into a mix with other instruments. Now this developer already provides Bluetooth MIDI for one of their other apps, so it's not as if they don't know how to do it! My dream is to connect my Launchpad MIDI controller to the iPad via Bluetooth, use it to play the Launchpad app and get back the digital audio output the iPad offers. There are 3rd party Bluetooth dongles on the market that could make this connection tomorrow if this developer brings Bluetooth Midi support into Launchpad.
I want to use this app a lot more as it continuously evolves in good ways but the lack of bluetooth is a show stopper as i won't sacrifice audio quality live.
Fantastic app but...
Unless I’m missing something, there’s still no way to move projects between different iOS devices. In other words, there’s no way to start working on my iPhone and then pick up on my iPad. This app desperately needs iCloud syncing. I can bounce a project from Wave to Launchpad but somehow can’t go from Launchpad to Launchpad. Also, the store navigation experiences are completely different among Launchpad, Wave, and Groovebox. Things like the menu and store should be unified across all three apps. Also, there needs to be integration between Groovebox and Launchpad and Wave. Currently, my work is siloed in Groovebox. Lastly, for playing back recordings in Launchpad, it desperately needs background audio playback and precise standardized playback controls - pause, fast forward, rewind, etc. Right now, if I close the screen or move to another app during playback of my recordings, it completely stops the song and I have to restart it from the beginning. It’s extremely frustrating when I’m trying to listen to what I just did and have to constantly restart from the beginning of the track.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
- 108.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Glitchstep $1.99
- Viral Hip Hop Free
- Hypnotic Energy Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.